Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 1 - Me3 Enhancement Program




























Edwin

Today, I feel quiet happy. I went to the school. We then have a trip around the school. They tell us the basic introduction about the school and the dayly roletine for the days. He tell me about what happen If I do thing well and what happen If I don’t do well s. At last they exspet me !!!!!! I feel so happy!!!! We just need to do some movie forms…after they when back to office and clean Billy car ready for tomorrow trip America!!!!!!=)=)


Michael

Today was probably the first day of our enhancement training. ☺
First, we had breakfast at HQ, and then went to Robert Land Academy in Niagara for Edwin’s interview. Luckily, he should get accepted by the school. Moreover, as long as he can finish all 30 credits, he will probably invite me into his graduation ceremony ☺ (Btw, Robert Land is a nice place too!!!)
I got a new short haircut soon after the visit to Robert Land. Hopefully, I got my face cooler, sharper and more handsome (just kidding~) Well, seriously, this is my first try going to Salon for a haircut because usually I got my haircut from my mom. Well, thx Billy!! After that, we cleaned up Billy’s car for 2 and a half hours simply because before going to the States, we could inspect every part of the car. Now, we are going to have a simple dinner in HQ and probably will go for a walk with Billy. See you tomorrow, in the States!

3 comments:

  1. Haha Edwin( the big one) finally looks sane in a nice shirt and nice pants :) anyways I kid ;)

    I'll be coming in tomorrow at 9, I'm not sure who else will come

    -Alastair Yu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Edwin.....and well done!!!!
    Wish you a great start in school in September.
    And I like yours and Michael's new hairstyle too.

    Have a great trip to US, and don't forget to write your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should retire as Michael's hair-dresser for 15 years. Yes, you look cooler and handsome; a new face for new challenge.

    Thank you, Billy!! Have a great trip!!

    ReplyDelete