Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 8 - Jason Wong & Edwin Lo






















July 26 2011

Alastair Yu

Today I taught a lesson, and finally passed the alpine part 2. Yes, Calvin and I both passed not failed, passed. Yeah Jerome, saying it’s a weak pass. Still means it is a pass! On another note, we’re welcoming Billy back to the best country in North America.


Anthony

This day wasn’t suppose to be what I call an extreme PT day but I enjoyed the pain and suffering. Also I taught a class and I did ok for my first time. Billy and Michael did not return yet but I think it’ll be later today.

Andy

Lectures are simple except for the exam. Luckuly it’s open book so all I need to focus is taking notes (and I’m good note taker!)

Calvin

Today me and Alastair did a lecture on conflict resolution. After the lecture we all cleaned up the office. After we had some lunch. I already learned the lectures going on so I studied my test. I passed but just barely.

Edwin Lo

Today I was very tired. At moring I woke at seven. And I went to Monticle at half past seven. I had a lesson and I did a test foe it. Then, I did a lot of pt like push up. After the lunch, I had a lesson again and I had a test for the lesson.

Sally 

HAHA! Am back people! And today was funish. I met Ediwin the youngest member but before he came I was!!!!!! Grrrrr….!! But not really mad idk why but who cares! So today me and Anthony were the teacher today it was fun and lot ‘s of PT it was fun cause we did this tanle thing were you do oush up persal and some one cawl thew you it was fun! It was nice to be back cause it’s was cause it was getting boring at home! 

Jason

we learned about conflict resolution because we need to solve when we get in conflicts. We also did some pt like push ups etc. after lunch we had a lesson about planning and co-ordiantion becase we need to be prepared for evens and have goo teamwork. We did more pt after.

No comments:

Post a Comment