Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 8 - From Boston, USA back to HQ, Canada










Edwin Cheung
Today I learnt 2 lessons. First, I learnt that I should not do things half way. I got a lecture of getting my breakfast in half, so I only got egg, patty and bread. The second lesson I learnt is doing thing from your heart. Now, I know what is going on. I am in deep problem. But at last I learnt a lesson. I know the R.L.A. is a military school. And my mom is having a hard time working. I love you so much. Mom and dad, I love you so much.

Michael
We spent almost full day in the R-350, driving, teasing, sharing and making jokes. Though we didn't do any traveling, we experienced a sudden hail-drop during the midway, making me be freakin' out!!! We almost couldn't view through the windshield - Billy, however, still continued to drive through the hail, and brought us back to HQ after a 10-hour drive. We missed the lunch, but we did enjoy the topics we had talked about in the car. For example, five things (elements) which you rely on in your life - luck/skill/knowledge/relationship/hardworking. Billy even taught us how to choose your partner (no matter your g-friend or b-friend), face against your enemies etc. Moreover, we found Edwin forgetting lots of stuffs he had learnt in his past from school. He had problems in translating between Chinese and English, being lazy as he do not take notes usually and being inactive. Hopefully, he could make a sudden change before entering to Robert Land, or else, as Billy said, he would starve to death in the first week in Robert Land. I think we should make him adapt to a kind of military lifestyle, to wake him up and let him know what he's doing right now. Anyway, Edwin is my comrade in Monticle, so I have the responsibility to work out with him, and we learn from others, share fun together, and suck up any dump we experience. Come on, Edwin, I support you!

1 comment:

  1. Good lessons guys. I hope you learned a lot and will utilize what you learned to support the rest of your life. Edwin you are strong minded, I know you have the ability to achieve something great. Keep pushing forward and do the right thing!

    - Steve

    ReplyDelete