Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 1 - Jason Wong & Edwin Lo








Edwin Lo

Today is second day in Toronto. I did three exam, I past all, I learn the rules at Monticle and play the kayaking. At the afternoon, I went out and did the pt and I run 3.2km. I went back to the Monticle,I felt very tired. And I rested few min. And I play the TV game.

Jason Wong

The first thing that I did is that we watched a mini slide show talking about Monticle like the instructors, phone number of the organization. Then we had a tour around the place. Then watched a video about kayaking basics, hot to get in and out, to paddle, safety, different kind of kayaks. Then I had a sandwhich for lunch. Then had another lesson about kayaking like the history, equipment we need. Then we went to a park for a walk then a one lap run.

No comments:

Post a Comment