Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 2 - Jason Wong & Edwin Lo

































Edwin Lo

Today is my most fun and boring day. At six forty-five I me in Monticle. I had my lesson and did a exam. I pass it. At lunch time , I went out to the mall to eat the lunch,I ate spick hamburger with coke this was very yum. I went to shopping too. When we came back to Monticle , I had a lesson and I watch a very long movies. The movies is about to build a kayak. I finish to watched the movies I builded the kayak with the teacher. It is very tired.

Alastair Yu

Today was a nice day of lessons. I’m happy to be back with Monticle, but I still miss the Hong Kong kids. Helping with lessons is sort of a 2 way thing, I help, and learn at the same time. I learned that I’m actually ready to take the Monticle Alpine test, which is the next level of Monticle, next to the last

Jason Wong

One of the interesting things I learned today was hypothermia. Hypothermia is the lower of the body’s core temperature. I learned about the symptoms and how to treat people who have it so that they don’t die, and also how to prevent myself from getting it. I did 25 pushups for physical training this morning because I should not have complained about being tired. I learned that I should not complain in Monticle. After lunch our group of seven went to the store called Atmosphere at Markville mall to look at camping gear and kayaks because our instructor wanted to show us what gear they use. After, we went back to the Monticle building for more training. I had another interesting lesson about water management which is about safety and hazardous risks so that I can be safer nad understand more about the dangers of water. We watched a video about how to build the kayak. Then we (other students and instructors) built a kayak as a team. It took 1 hour and 30 minutes to build the kayak. The usual time for begginers to build a kayak is 2-3 hours said our instructor. After that I was tired and wanted to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment