Friday, July 29, 2011

Day 11 - Another Day of HARD PT, K2 Challenge and Human Planet


















































Anthony

All we did today was build a K2 in the fastest time possible and the rest of the day on PT and a movie. We managed to build the K2 in 49 minutes and watched Human Planet which was about nature and how we humans have adapted.

Calvin

Today we started off with a really hard P.T. session It was the most exercise that I had done in a while. After P.T. we built the k2, but with the skin on. We had lunch afterwords and then watched Human planets. When we finished we did more P.T.

Alastair

Today was a nice day. We had a couple of PTS, compared to usually one, but they were fun. We watched the movie “the Human Planet”. Anderson is sharing with a knife atm…

Jason

I came late this morning and missed some P.T. We did some jumping jacks but if one person did less or more than assigned we do 10 pushups. We watched 2 videos called Human Planet. One s of them is about surviving by eating seafood and hunting in the ocean. Another one is surviving in the tropical forest, like eating bugs and building a home high in the tree. Then we unassembled the k2 then built it in the skin. After that we did more weight training.

Edwin Lo

Today was a pt day, so it made me so tired. At the morning, I woke up at six o’clock, I ate my breakfast at half past six. Then, I went to shower at six forty-five. At seven o’clock I rode car to Monticle. After, than I built the k2 with Michael. Then, I went to classroom watch a movies, the movie’s name is Human Planet, it was very boring. After, I have a lunch. I ate chips, ham and ketchup sandwishes. It was very yum. Then, I went to training area to do a lot of pt again. Ah! I was very tired. ☺

Andy

They said today was PT day, and they WEREN’T KIDDDING! Moreover, those who say Pt is boring or tedious get to do MORE PT! Phew. I’m exhausted. Indeed.

Edwin Cheung
Today, We have a clear up on the office, after that we did a lot of P.T. Then we have a good lunch. Later on the day, I went to Canada IMMIgration Service. We wait for sometime..., In this moment is my changing point of my life. I am very excited. I have a lot of forms to sign. I am very hungry... I can be the Canada citysen. Thank Mom and dad. I Love You. Thank you. I Miss You.

Michael
As we got up late yesterday morning at 5, we woke up a bit earlier - half past four. Luckily, we were on time, but after the crazy morning PT (jogging with max power), we got some raindrops falling on us. Well, seldom people like the rain, but Billy just like it. Therefore, I tried to get my jacket off, feel the rain dropping on my body while being topless. That's not bad at all, except feeling a bit disturbing with rain droplets blocking my view on my eye-glasses.
Followed by a routine-like clean up of HQ, we had our 'shouting' PT - we just kept doing jumping-jacks and pushups - screaming out 'one...two...three~'. Seriously, that's kinda loud :). After that, we watched a documentary called 'Human Planet'. The main message of the film is to tell that we are nothing without the nature, and to let us know that we are born to adapt different environments - aquatic/tropical/grassland or even city etc. Don't be picky-eaters, or else you can't survive in real nature!!!
We did the K2 assemble with the skin on today. Well, with the help of the whole team, of course, we made it quick, within an hour (actual time: 49 mins), which is close the our target of 45 minutes. Well, practice makes perfect, so we will keep going on until the big day - Crossing Lake Ontario!
The coming three days will be a long weekend, and to tell you guys, we are going to University of Toronto, Saint Jacobs Farmers' Market, York University, military base, Metro Zoo, Science Centre, Royal Ontario Museum(possibly), and probably build another K2 or K1.
Last but not least, Billy did a really good job in distributing a good example to us - not eating anything since 4:45 in the morning, until 6:30 p.m. for dinner!!! Thank you, Billy. I'm glad you are a really superb good leader! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment