Sunday, July 17, 2011

Day 19 - Me3 Life Education Program - Monticle Challenge / Me3 Graduation Party























































































































































Scarlett

Today is the most tired day ever. First the breakfast today is the dim sum, so I got a great meal. Then we made up the group for today. And we started to do P.T. I always hate doing P.T, this time is even worst, this is the most terrible P.T I never done before. It’s Killing me! After that our lunch was sandwich, but this time is better because we got the turkey, hum and cucumber inside. And then we started our Monticle chenllge. It’s so hard we have take many photos that is hard to take like the people is jumping up, the ball is up on the sky…And we need some spiceal things that need to brrow, but just for 20 mins. Therefore we need to run around the huge beach, to find the place in the photos and put back the spicel thing. It made me felt so tired. Beside today is the last day that we stay in Canada. I will miss the friends right here. Here have so much memories like the party bus, worderland….Although it is so hard to say, but goodbye Canada…..><

Owen

Today, was the last day in Canada. I miss my family in Hong Kong and the buddies in here too. Last Blog: Today, we had Monticle Challenge. It was the most difficult activity in Toronto! It began with a very very hard P.T poor us!!!! ☹ Next, it was the Trivia Checkers. Although it was interesting, we had to run and run. Ha! Than, we had to take photos which were same as the photos that Billy gave us. It was really hard! We took 2 hours and 45 minutes. After that, we back to the office and began our BBQ dinner. We all ate steaks which were thicker, bigger than our face. Yeah! ☺ Finally, we went to a last, crazy party. P.S After I back to Hong Kong can I eat a mango dessert?

Sally

Today we did the Monticle Changgelle we did so much push-up! and we had to rematch pictures that billy toke it was so much fun but today was so hot! We did a new mind of push-up it was easy for me!

Jacky

Today we went to the Monticle challenge. It was very hot! The part I liked about the challenge was the teamwork. It was a long day and now we are going to eat. This is going to be a very good BBQ. I can tell because Billy is very good at cooking. Today will be the last day we will see the Hong Kong kids because tomorrow they will be leaving to go home! We will always miss them and they will be always welcomed to Canada. Good day.

Anthony

Day:15, The Monticle Challenge. Preddy difficult but I liked it and met new people that I’ll probably never meet again :P Also during PT, It was so extreme by I handled like 78% of it and got told that the PT we did was the Canadian Forces requirements O.O. Edwin and I , unfortunetly did not win the Monticle Challenge but did well enough to pass . Tonight is also a big huge graduation party from Montole and I’m still unclear if we are going to pull an all-nighter or not but tomorrow is the final end day of Monticle ☹ Going to lost MOST of my friends, mainly not see them.

Edwin

Today, this the monticle chenllge. I have a good team, I learn lot. I commication. after the event we do a clean up. than give the certificate to the 20 day thing. We then have BBQ party!!! YA YA YA!!!!

Calvin

Today was the last day of the Me3 program and I am sad to say it’s ending. However I will be able to see my family more. It was a very tiring day because of the monticle challenge. We had a hard PT that I enjoyed very much. It was the most challenging monticle event so far. After the PT we had lunch and then a scavenger hunt event. The Monticle challenge ending with a great success. We celebrated our last Me3 day with a barbeque.

Anthony T.

To begin with, it was an exciting and a challenging day. I departed to the Monticle HQ at 7 and arrived at 7:30. Our Monticle group left HQ and head toward Woodbine Beach at 7:45. When we arrived, we began with P.T. lead by Anderson, Steve and Tom. We continued until it was time for lunch. For lunch, we had sandwiches and fruits. Later, we started the scavenger hunt, where we are assigned into groups and given pictures which then our group need to take a picture to match the pictures. One thing most of us disliked was the dragon push-up.

Michael

Tell you, guys! This day could have been my best part of my life!!!(our at least, best part in the me3) do you know why? Because we have participated the annual Monticle challenge in Woodbine Beach! From the freaking’ PT, Push-ups for punishment and instructors’ roars and growls… to everybody’s smiling, communicating, sucking up all the push-ups and sounds, I felt the program today so colorful and flavorsome!!! Even though I got bruesome first against sane and sweet around the body, keeping dehydrated from almost the whole day, I enjoyed communication with my teammates, figuring out different solutions and tries to solve problems etc. well seriously, I felt so proud of everyone participating in the Monticle they made the contest more completive, and made everybody be more eager to win, while enjoying the program. What I’m proud of myself and, group mates was not just only gaining victory, but serving every people sandwiches ☺ everybody is eating our food ☺,, we later had a so-called graduation dinner in HQ, ten went back to sleep and prepare for tomorrow’s fairwell with HK kids. Today’s the last day of me3 program, but tomorrow will probably be me and Edwin’s first day of enhancement training. Work hard, comrade Edwin and Billy! Fairwell, HK kids, Margott, Scarlett, and Owen. Hopefully, I will make all you guys cry tomorrow in the Pearson airport!! ☺

Margott

Today is the last day for me, Scarlett and Owen to say in Canada. We are going back to Hong Kong tomorrow… I’ll miss all of you! ☺ No tears tomorrow! ☺ HaHaHa! ☺ Monticle challenge was really amazing! ☺ I lose that! :D But I’m so tired right now /_\ Never mind, I had a great time with my team mates. ☺ Vivian you are so nice! ☺ I’m so happy to meet you ☺ My team worked with Alastair and Scarlett’s team! ☺ Great team work guys☺ After Monticle challenge, we packed up all stuffs and went back to HQ for cleaning up. Also, Preparing for the BBQ☺ BBQ again! :P fat :S Michael preformed playing violin!:) That’s awesome!!!:) Everyone enjoyed it very much ☺ To sum up my 20 days trip, I really learnt a lot. Communication skills, planning skills, Kayaking…and the most important thing – teamwork. I found that team work is very important coz we can’t do things well without teamwork. So…I’m glad to be here and meet all teammates. Love you all! ☺

Alastair Yu

Today was the Monticle Beach challenge, and if it wasn’t for one buckle, we may have won the challenge. This will be the second last day for, the last day being when we send the Hong Kong Kids off. I’ll be sad to see them go, but I hope they come back soon.

4 comments:

  1. Hi everyone, Great job today! You're a very special team and really make Monticle proud! Hk students, we will all miss you very much. Hope to see you again soon...have a safe flight home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job everyone, it was a pleasure seeing your progression through the program and I hope you all learned something to take with you in your life...

    Have a safe trip home.

    -Steve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and Wonderful!! So proud of you guys!! Keep it up!!! Cheers~~~~~~~ YOYOYO!

    Miss u , Margott, Scarlett and Owen!!! All the BEST in you future!! ^O^

    ReplyDelete