Thursday, July 28, 2011

Day 10 - Crazy morning PT for Enhancement training; HQ, K1 review, K2 structural building, weight-training

























































Jason

We first had a lesson because Michael had to practice teaching (kayak basic)We watched the k2 video again because because Michael didn’t build it yet. After lunch we helped Michael built the skeleton of the k2 for almost 2 hours. Then we did weight training because we need to have bigger chest and get stronger.

Edwin Cheung

Today I study a book for the morning, and have a P.T on the after lunch. I have a good time and I am trying to push myself.

Alastair

Today we worked on an assignment given to us by Billy, we spent most of the day on that. I am proud that Calvin and I were the only ones able to lift the 50lb weight .

Michael

The objective for today, personally, is the K2-skeleton assemble, followed by weight-lifting PT, then making revision with Calvin and powerpoint presentation rehearsal. I spent an hour and a half doing the K2-skeleton assemble. (Just only skeleton, not even skin!!!) Anyway, with the help of Jerome, two Edwin, Anthony and Jason, it’s better than nothing. (We intended to let myself do it, but still I needed them to guide me verbally and physically.) After the assemble, we had a quiet-sensational PT – weight-lifting. I found myself making excuse not to exercise during rainy days, because we could do weight-lifting at home, even without dumb bells or other utilities in gym room, you can do muscle-training. You can even push yourself to limit during the PT! It’s the hardest thing to see and know yourself. Last but not least, the presentation rehearsal’s kind of failure. I needed to work on voice projection, showing personal experience and make atmosphere more cheerful and the content more exciting. Anyway, tomorrow, I’ll do better for planning and organizing, but anyway, I think today’s planning and rundown is fine. 

Edwin Lo
Today is my most tired day. At moring I woke up at half past six and I went to shower at six forty-five Then, I went to Monticle at seven o’clock. And Billy ask me to read the book, because next week maybe I will have a kayak cmap, so Billy ask me to read the book. After, I went to the training area to take apart. After than, I have a kayak lesson again, because Michael wanted to train himself, so when it was finish I need to give somes criticize to him. After lunch, I watched a movies for K2 kayak. After I went to training area to build K2. Then, I did a lot of pt, I me very tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment