Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 8 Me3 Life Education Program - Social Intelligence & Marksmanship Lectures
















































Morgott ☺

I have been here to Canada for a week already! Days pass so fast!
We had two lesson today and the HQ --------- Social Intelligence and marksmanship.
I have learnt about how to make good decisions base on ‘VAK’.’V’ stands for ‘Auditory’ and ‘K’ stands for ‘Kinaesthetic ’.We should make decision after thinking about how that thing looks ,sounds and feels. We were having the marksmanship lesson today coz we are going to shoot tomorrow! ☺ I am so exciting about that! It will be fun tomorrow for sure. ☺ In the lesson, I have learnt a safe way to handle the firearm and the regulations of wing firearms etc. We should pass the test after the lesson. It’s a pity that I got on question wrongly! EV!!!!...V I must do better in the next test! We then had the physical training after those long lessons. OMG! But I feel good about the PT coz I had 2 fast food meal yesterday!! OMG! I’m getting fatter and fatter! :S so I need some physical activities to help me to balance the diet. ☺ PT is goooooood ~yea~ :D

Scarlett

Today I is the most boring day since I came to Canada. Basically we just study indoor, test , and doing PT. It like hell,I always hate PT it make me so tired. But there also some great things like I learnt the social intelligence class, there are contrast, dimension, visual, auditory, and kinaestnetic. Then we did the dibate , it’s very fun! After that we get the class about gun safety, I know a lot about that. But we got the test, that wasn’t fun at all! Finally we did PT it made things even worst. I can’t feel I’m still alive right now. It’s seen like I am in hell. I don’t want to do the PT ever again! And today my job is reporter, the job I hate most! But I want go to shoot the gun tomorrow, I hope it will be fun!

Edwin

Today, we wake up. We did a clean up on the office, after that we had 2 different lesson. The first one is about the CDVAK and toys. After that we have a PT. I have a lot different problem. I don’t is my back is a problem. I don’t know.

Michael

Hi, everybody! This is Michael, a 15 year-old Hong Kong kid who joined the Me3 Program for the first day! Although I’m struggling in the jetlag, I did try my best to be in all ears, paying full attention to the lectures for the whole day, because I knew I should treasure every moment in Canada since I paid and took a long flight for it. :) Well, we mostly had our time for lecturesi n the Hq, followed by a strenuous physical training. The lectures were about Social Intelligence & Communication and Marksmanship, which is basically for the shooting tomorrow. Since we will be using firearms, so safety is put for the first priority – therefore, we had our little test about marksmanship, and luckily, we all passed! Nonetheless, I felt upset as I’m a Hongkong citizen and it’s illegal to bring cartrigess or bullet cases back to HK as souveneirs, or else I would be sentenced to jail, according to the HK laws :(. No matter what, I learnt a lot today, and I found Aasta and Tammy nice lectures ☺ because they really grabbed all our attention and obviously we participated and enjoy! Later on, we’re going to have dinner in the apartment, see you tmr.

Calvin

Today at Monticle we had our first in class session with Michael. I feel that it was wonderful that we got to see him. The day started out normally as we had many other time. We were soined by Michael in the middle of the clean up. After clean up was over we started our lesson on social intelligence by Tammy and Asta . We we told about contrast, dimension, visual, auditory, and kinaesthetic. After our social intelligence lesson, we had a lechure on firearm safety by Anderson. We learned about Act’s and Prove. These are basic firearm safety rules that must learn for tomorrows proctcal lesson. If everything goes right tomrrmow we will have a fun day.

Alastair

Today we had an interesting lecture on social intelligence and more importantly, firearm safety. The most interesting part of the firearm safety lecture was the different types of bullets and how they were used. After the lecture, we did a physical training with Anderson. I nearly blacked cut, not sure if hat’s a good thing, but the floor was starting to look green… well no poke, yet. Billy promises cneasy night and then an early bedtime, thank the good heawens :D (My blogs may get shatter with time, and physical trainings with Anderson)

Sally

Today we had lots of class’s and we also had PT and it was so hard we did burpes, sit up, and running. We did 2 lap around the building and many more and in we test what kind of learner we are like visual, auditory, and kinesthetic so today was like a school day for me.

Anthony

Day4: Not much to write about today, today was a class day to learn about social intelligence and safety of firearms. We had to do PT with Anderson which I bave to admit, I enjoyed it. The reason for this is mainly we were inside all day and its just good to get some physical activity. Today I was cook and we learned about responsidility and team work and tomorrow with 100 bucks budjet. Tonight everyone is going to enjoy a movie and get a lot of sleep.

Ryan

Today was interesting not what I expected from Monticle. They made classes fun and intresting! I did not know any of my classmates but they soon took me in as one of them. Today ‘s subject were communication and marksmanship I had lots of fun and hopefully I can join them again.

Jacky

Today we stayed at Monticle HQ for most of the duration. We learned about social intelligence. We learned about CDVAK, which is contrast, dimension, visual, auditory, and kinaesthetic. We learned how to distinguished people if they are either visual, auditory, or kenesthatic learners. This is nessecary to learn because we could be able to teach others better. Once we were done learning about social intelligence we had planned to eat sandwhiches for lunch. Once the lunch was done we learned about firearms safety. We learned about ACTS and PROVE. ACTS mans allways assume firearm is loaded, control muzzle direction, trigger finger is off the trigger and away the trigger guard, and see that fire arms is unloaded, prove that it is safe. PROVE means point fire arms at safe available direction, remove all ammunition, observe chamber, verify feeding path and Examine the bore for obstructions. Today we learned many things, as well as a good P.T.

Owen

Today, was a ‘school day’. After breakfast, we have a class about VAK learning. Although I had never studied it before. I still felt boring. Then, we had a sandwich lunch. A student brought a lunch box and looked at my sandwich and said ’Don’t think to eat my lunch!’ I felt very annoying. Next, we had a class about firearms. Although I learnt a lot of things, I still could not pass my test. Luckily, I pass the re-test ☺ After that, we had a PT. I felt extremely tired after it. I hope we can have a better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment