Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 15 - Me3 Life Education Program - Return to Monticle HQ / Clean-Up



































Anthony

End of the camping days. We spent half the day packing the tents, eating breakfast, and getting ready to go back to Toronto. On the return to Toronto, the sprinter- car we were sitting in – made a few stops for diesel, shopping etc. eventually, we arrived at Toronto and cleared and packed up the tents at Monticle HQ then, going to watch movies at a neat condo, should be fun no?

Michael

Yeah! We’re leaving today from the Algonquin provincial park back to HQ! we all felt quite relived as we could get rid of black flies & mosquito bites ☺ even though we had our hard time facing against the bites, we pretty enjoyed staring stuff all the time. After a pretty long drive, finally we arrived at an outlet mall for a 30-minute shopping, and we didn’t really eager to buy anything even though they’re cheap, probably because of our temptation to eat.=P After that, we had our late lunch in first Markham place, then went to HQ for cleaning the tents and the Sprinter. Although it’s tiring, guess what? We’re having movie watching and body wash afterwards! Well, good night everybody, and see you tomorrow! Stay tuned!

Edwin

Today, it our last day of camoing. We did a quiet clean up. We at breakfast and we watch the lake view and we have a good time, we then pack up and leave and then we have a 5 hour drive. We then did a clean up on the tent and sprinter then we when to apartment to watch movie, and ate dinner. Today I learn some one in your life will be better than you in some area, but I will worked on it and get me back on track.

Alastair

Today we came back from the camping trip. The packing loading and then cleaning took most of the day. There is not much to say about that. Anyways, on the way back to Toronto, we stopped at Cook’s town outlet mall, I ate some pepperoni, drank some pepsi, and enjoyed the mosquito free washroom ☺. So today, is a movie night so I’m looking forward to that.

Calvin

Today we wake up early to pack up the tents. We then ate breakfast and cleaned up, then we left for Markham. Today was one of those days we spent a lot of time on the rode so we didn’t do much. We did stop at an outlet mall on our way back. After that we went back home. When we arrived at Monticle HQ we cleaned up everything, which took an hour. the hour passed quickly and we headed for dinner.

Owen

Today was a working day. After I woke up, I brushed my teeth and pack up my stuffs. Next, we had a oatmeal breakfast. I ate very very slowly because I ate it with a fork, oh no! it just someone drinking soup without spoon but a fork! After breakfast, we had to pull down the tents. It took us almost one hour. Then we went to the office and started clean-up .After that we look to the apartment and ate dinner. Finally, we went to the bed and wait for next day.

Jacky

Today was a very big clean up day. We fint got up at an early time to put the tent away, we took a long time to packed everything in the sprinter. We than went to an outlet mall to purchase some clothing, I didn’t buy anything. We than went to HQ to fully clean the tents. We are now, eating Dinner-Yay!!!

Scarlett

Today we leave the campsite. But I still don’t want to leave because I haven’t see the bears. Then we went to the outlet mall. I bought one shirt and one short. I am very happy because I have a long time didn’t go shopping. After that we went to eat lunch, it’s Chinese food I guess I start to miss Hong Kong. But a part of me is not really. I want to stay here, here have so much fun. Finally I still got to leave. It’s pretty upset! At night we are going to watch movie, I am so exciting about it!

Margott:

I was awake at 5:30 am as a STUPID BIRD was keeping on producing the noise!! I want to kill that bird .V. And the weather is quite cold, I need to wear my jacket to sleep ☹ All of us woke up at 6 am and started packing up our tents and equipment. We then have an interesting breakfast, mash potato mixed with oatmeal. It’s quite nice! ☺ after all thing are done, we travelled back to HQ, and did the clean up for the tents. But before cleaning up, we had an wonderful lunch at the food court. I felt good! ☺ we’re going to have a great dinner and watch movies tonight! ☺ Enjoy ~ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment