Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 9 Me3 Life Education Program - Marksmanship Practical















































































Owen

Today, was a interesting day for me (just from 9:30- 2:47). We went to shooting. Before that, we had to pass a test. One of the students failed. Poor him! Next, we went to the shooting range. Travelling took 2 hours because the distance from the office to the shooting range was very long. After we arrived, we ate our lunch. Oh my god! Sandwich again! We had almost ate sandwich for a week. Then, the shooting starts. The pisol was powerful. I almost flied away! Next we back to the office. We had to wash the car and guns. We all exhausted after it. Finally, we back to our apartment and prepare for the next day.

Sally

Today we went shooting it was so much fun but first we had to finish the test from yesterday so we can go but we need to pass it to. We need to know ACTS and PROVE it was easy but I got stick on the E but I got help. When we go there we eat lunch and some went to shoot, when I good shoot the first 2 time I got hit in the head HARD! And then we got to look how much we shoot and all together I got 3 shoot so bad! But it was really fun and it was my first ever time shooting!!!

Scarlett

Today is not that boring because we have done a lot of fun things like shoot the gun, clean up the car…. In the morning we went to shoot the gun, this my first time to shoot the gun. I am so exciting about it! But than Margott got hurt, I feel sorry for her. Then, we went to eat the lunch, it was sandwich again! It make me sick, it like we eat the sandwich for every lunch! In the afternoon we went back to Monticle HQ, we need to clean up the car, it’s more fun than I though. I guess it’s because we are all doing this together. And I enjoy it. But I don’t want to go to the class for all day tomorrow!!!

Calvin

Today was an very important day to us because we were going shooting. Our class yesterday prepared us for today. We went down to the fun range and fire a hand k socom, a glock, SSG, and a Blaser. We spent most of our morning there and a lot of fun. Now we are cleaning the firearms. Today was an exciting day for us. I hope tomorrow’s lesson will be fun as well.

Alastiar

I’m going to cut this short because we still need to clean some guns… anyways, today, we went to the gun range, and shot off about 40 rounds each. We had a chance to use the sniper rifle, the glock(handgun) and the sokom(handgun). We are cleaning them at the moment, and apparently, we’re really slow.

Anthony

Day 5 of Monticle Leadership experience; today was the marksmanship’s 2nd day which meant shooting firearms. Before that we had to write the definition of ACT and PROVE to show that we know the safety of firearms. After that we set out for silverdale and then it was all safe happy times. I shot 4 firearms which all felt awesome and LOVED firing all of them. When we finished all the ammunition, we headed back to Monticle HQ to clean the firearms and sprinter then it would be dinner and nightime.

Jacky

Today was an exciting day at the firearm range. We used 4 types of firearms, 2 different types of pistols, 1 sniper riffle, and 1 aussalt rifle. We used up many round s and missed many targets we had lunch at the same time. We had a long day and when we came back to HQ we had the honor of cleaning the weapons. We struggled a lot in the process but in the end we had a great day.

Edwin

Today, I did a clean up on the office. After that we had a breakfest. After that I had a test about the shooting. Somehow I forget. So I fail the test I feel bad. I than stand in the office because of safty I have to stand in the office, no so long later, they when back, I help them clean the firearm. When they are no there I study the Acts and Proves. I learned the hard ways. Before they come. I ate apple and apple juice for lunch. which is ok. I did a lot of P.T when they are gone to keep me a life. When they are back, hope that I will go to the shooting rack and experience shooting in the future. I can do it, impossible is nothing.

Margott☺

Wooohoooo!!!! We went shooting today! :D Yea ~ So exciting!! :D I shot about 50 shots today! Woohoo! :P we got 4 guns to shoot today and I like Glock 38 the most as it’s the lightest and has the least reaction among the 4 guns ☺ I think this gun suits girls more as it’s lighter. ☺ One time when I was using the Glock 38 to shoot the target, the hot bullet shell hit my face than a small part of my skill after I finished all shots. I feel better right now. ☺ my face is burnt! ☹ OH NO!!! /_\ However I still had fun when shooting. ☺ We can’t shoot in HK if we don’t have a pass. This is the most unforgettable experience till I arrived in Canada. ☺ Btw, I found my shooting skill is not bad. :P HaHa :P After we packed up at the range , we drove back to HQ and started cleaning the guns that had been used. It’s so hard to make the guns clean! We should be very careful while cleaning the guns becoz there are a lot of small parts of the gun hide the dirts. Cleaning gun is tiring! ☹ Shooting is fun and great! :P Feel so gooood! :P I LOVE SHOOTING!!!:P Hope I can have more chances to shoot in the future. ☺

Michael

Well, today we had long travelling towards Silverdale Shooting Club in St. Ann’s. After the quick test which we must get perfect score, we left the HQ by 8:30 a.m. in the morning. Once we arrived, we were so delighted to touch the firearms, pull the trigger and make a shot, but the most important thing is to control our temptation, be conscious with safety, making nice decision and precision. Marksmanship, or making a gunshot is likely the same as making a life – making a nice shot needs a good precision and decision = making a better quality of life needs to be more determined and more precise. That’s why we’re studying marksmanship today. Another thing I learnt was to spot the details of everything, from the barrels and other fragile parts of the guns, to the surroundings of your daily life. Leaders don’t only perform big scale works, but also work on the most detailed things or spots, therefore, I seemed the whole day to be an entertaining day, but also a day I learnt a lot about leadership and how to be a better person. :)

1 comment:

  1. Good job guys. Keep up with your good work!

    ReplyDelete