Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 9-HQ, kayak assembly, Planning, and Physical training



















































Sally

Today we did lots of PT! Nooooo!!!!!! But it was fun cause we play sorracr not really good at but really fun!!!! And we also did lots of push up to and the wall sit we did yesterday made my leg hurt. I should really get my friend into this so I won’t be the only girl.

Sally

Calvin

Today was the first day that I saw Billy since last week. It was nice to see him again. Today we first did PT than we built the K1 since Michael had no experience on it. Then we had lunch with everyone. After we had a soccer game.

Jason Wong

We some PT first (we did the sit game we did yesterday, pushups) we watched the K1 video again because Michael had to build it. After, we helped Michael build it but we screwed up and left it. After, lunch we try to assemble it again this time we finished assembling it. We went to the park and played a soccer game, soccer shoot out. The person who missed the shot (shoot out) has to run one lap around the trail. We played the soccer game up to who ever scored 6 goals first.

Jacky

Today was a very fun day. We first helped Michael in assembling the K1. we took at least 3 hours because we messed up near the end. We than ate lunch and prepared for a very fun PT. we arrived at a soccer field to do various PT, it was very fun.

Alastair Yu

Today was a great day. The PT was excellent, we went to the soccer field, lost to the other team and ran a few kilometers. Billy offered us ice cream but I’m going to claim it tomorrow. I’m hungry…and tired.


Edwin Cheung

Today, we built the K1 with Macheal. We did 2 times then we have KFC!! PFK!! For lunch, afterword we have a great soccer game and by PT We have a great time.

Edwin Lo
Today I woke up at half past seven. And I ate ham, egg and pasta. It was very yum. At eight fifteen, I went to Monticle. At half past ten, I did pt. I work till I cried. Then, we watch a movie it was about to build the kayak.. After, I went to the training area to build the K1 with Michael. We finish that and I ate the PFK (KFC). After that, I went to play soccer with my friends. My team was win (0:6)

Michael

Originally, we’re going to do a 3 hour PT by walking 15km in order to train our cardio. However, we spent a lot of time in kayak-assembling, especially when we couldn’t keep the frame of the kayak on the right position. Supposingly, I’d made a plan for today, like spending 2 hours in kayak-assembly, 3 hours in PT and 1 hour for lunch and everybody leaves at 6. however, I messed it up, therefore Billy came up a contingency plan – bringing all of us to do PT in a nearby soccer field for 2 hours. Billy, although made it up just at an instant, he made it work and entertaining! I still get lots of things to learn from him. No matter what, I’m going to wake up early at 4:45 am to do PT with Edwin and Billy. I don’t know if I’m ready for it, but I will try my best to grab this opportunity to ‘enjoy’ the enhancement training. Go! Go! Edwin! We can make it! (PS Thank you Jerome, Calvin, Jacky, Alastair and Vanessa for helping me assemble the kayak. I’ll practice more in the future, and make it done in 30 minutes  )

No comments:

Post a Comment