Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 3 - Jason Wong & Edwin Lo





































Edwin Lo

At nine o’clock, I started to pack up the thing for me to go to beach and played the kalyak. I played full out to the kalyak and got back to the kalyak. It was very fun. When I came back to Monticle and I washed the kalyak. It was very tired.

Jacky Su

Today we started at Cherry beach to start the kayak lesson on capsizing. We stayed to learn for 2 hours. When we were done we went to T&T to eat, we than went back to HQ to clean up and watch a video on how to build a K2.

Calvin Su

I missed one day of blogs, but I’m not technically in this specific program. I went kayaking today and had an in-class session yesterday. We had practical practice today and mental practice yesterday. This is two blogs in one actually.

Alastair Yu

Today we went Kayaking, well Jason and Edwin went kayaking, I lounged around the cool, sea weed-infested- water of lake Ontario. After that we went to the TnT to eat lunch.

Jason Wong

We drove to cherry beach because me and Edwin had to do self rescue (kayak). The more experienced people demonstrated so we know what to do, Edwin went first then I went, we changed in the washroom before we left the beach. We went to TNT for lunch. After that we went back to the Monticle building.

1 comment: