Monday, July 4, 2011

Day 6 Me3 Life Education Program - Montreal



















































Edwin

Today, we did a lot of think. We eat breakfast and then we went to st. jorrsive church. We then went to Chinatown for lunch. after that we went to science center. we went to ITV, INdina Jone, Sci musimum and IMAX. The favite thing is IMAX because the Move is about many different kind of people trying to save people who have trouble. I like that movie so much because, I have some mean like thing that inspire. Sorry about my write because when I feel sleepy I don’t write good English. I will try to change it.

Alastair Yu

Today, this morning Billy said we were going to get tired, and I never got tired from the walking today. Of course, others got tired, but if it’s just walking, I wouldn’t get too tired. We went to St. Joseph’s Oratory in the morning. I had visited the church previously, with my elementary school, and it was very nostalgic. After the church, we went to the Chinatown in
Quebec, and we went to a restaurant to eat lunch. we visited the Science centre after lunch, and visited the Indiana Jones exhibit, the various science exhibits (including the mind exhibit) and watched an Imax movie. After the movie, we went to the IDtv. We made an…interesting…news report, about how human clones could “take over the world”, according to Anthony.

Owen

Today was a day that I thought I was still in China. After breakfast, we went to the biggest church in Canada. We took a lot of pictures. Next, we went to China town, we almost spent a whole day there. First, we went to a Chinese restaurant for lunch. we ate a lot of dim-sums. Then, we went to a science centre. We used our ‘brain power’ to control the ball. It was interesting! Next, we went to watch a movie. It was boring. I almost slept at my sit. After that, we back to science centre to play other games. I played ‘save the earth’ with Edwin. He was crazy. He almost killed the world! Then, we went back our new apartment and ate our dinner, and prepare for the next day.

Margott :)

We visited Saint Joseph Oratory today! That’s amazing church! This church is the biggest church in Canada and the environment there is really very nice. I would love to stay there for the whole after however we got to go quickly as there were lots of spots that we need to visit.

The Olympic Stadium was on our 2nd stop today. We took lots of photos there and had a great time. :) After that we went to China Town for lunch. we had a lot of dim sum there e.g. spring rolls, egg tarts, beef balls etc. yum. :)

We then went to the science centre. This science centre is similar to the HK’s one. Both of them teach people about different science stuffs. We had fun there. We also visited the ‘Indiana Jones’ exhibition and watched the film ‘ Rescue 3D’ at the IMAX in the science centre.

Lastly, we walked around the old Montreal. Old Montreal is really a lovely place that looks like Europe. I love this place so much as it is very beautiful. I would like to visit Paris in the future after I went to old Montreal. Coz the environment is so great there. :) Love this place sooooooo much :)

Jacky

Today we visited Montreal! We had a fabulous meal of noodles. The noodles tasted awesome! We headed to St. Joseph’s oratory to see the church. We had a wonderful site on the top of the oratory. After we finished site seeing we headed to see the Olympic Stadium. We later had physical training in front of the stadium. We than headed to the science center to park. We were all hungry so we went to Dim Sum before we went to the science center. the lunch was fantastic. We than went inside to have a short tour of the new Indiana Jones exhibit. It was very interesting. When we finished exploring the exhibit we went to another exhibit to see the wonders of physics. We left the Science Center to explore old montreal. We had a nice ice cream snack and than headed back home for dinner. We had a good day.

Anthony

Onday 3 of Monticle Leadership Program, we woke up at 6:30am while we were suppose to wake up at 7:30am. First stop was the saint Joseph Church which was HUGE, even the smallest church room was bigger than my high school gym. After that we had some stops for washrooms, then ate fantastic dim sum before heading for the Montreal Science Center. there were MANY interesting things inside there and we spent a couple hours there. when all of it was over we watched a movie and went on an Indiana Jones expedition and I found all of the pieces of an artifact, also got my name on the scoreboard/highscore. Around 8pm-8:30pm, we started to return to Charlie’s house for a nice dinner and some rest.

Scarlett

Today is wonderful. We went to so many places and saw many interesting things. First we went to the S.T Joseph church, it’s the biggest church in Canada. I am so exciting about it because I am a chistian and this is my first time to visit a church. There is very beautiful! Then we went to do the PT, it’s very hard for me. After that we went to ate some fantastic dim sum, it it test treat! And we walked down there to watch a movie call Rescue, it’s boring for me, but very maingful. Then we went to played some science stuff, it’s kind of like the Hong Kong Science Museum. I look crazy right there. finally we went to ate some ice-cream, and I love it. Hope I will have a changes to eat it again soon!


Calvin

Everyone had woken up early this morning. We had a bit of extra time. Our first stop was St. Joseph Oratory, which was a very large church. I still remembered when we went last year on the east expendition. Most of the things didn’t change. The second location was the Olympic stadium, which also looked the same. It was a very reminiscent of last year. Our lunch was at Chinatown, which changed much since we last saw it. After lunch we headed towardsthe science center for a visit of the Indiana Jones exhibit. It was quite interesting to see such an old character valued for so long. At the center we also experimented with many toys they had. The most interesting part was watching the Imax movie and the Idtv room. Lastly for the end of the day we had ice cream at old mOntreal. After we then headed back to charles home for dinner. Tomorrow we will be on our way home.

2 comments:

  1. What a lucky bunch - learning and enjoying in the outdoor classroom!!!! I can feel your excitements from reading this blog........

    Michael is now on his flight from Hong Kong, will join you guys tomorrow night.

    See you all soon,
    Sandraca (Michael's aunt)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Guys,

    Great pictures, looks like you are having a great time! I am sure you all missed my PT :). See you tonight!

    - Steve

    ReplyDelete