Friday, July 22, 2011

Day 4 - Jason Wong & Edwin






























Anthony L

Another day of continuing building the kayaks and continuing the water risk management lesson. We had a fairly simple choice test but the seniors had a hard written one. So if I want to become an instructer one day, I would have to do lots of hard tests. The K2 was different from the K1 and somewhat seemed easier but we built it without the skin and will build it with the skin on Monday.

Calvin

Today was another day we had in the classroom. The only good part was that Anderson didn’t give us a really hard PT session. Today I also had the water risk test, I failed.

Jacky

Today we started out doing a test about Kayaking. We then played some games and ate lunch. We then watched a film about building a K2 when we finished watching it we made a K2. It took us 1h 10mins to finish it. We are now writing our blogs and are done the day.

Jason

I wrote the water management test this morning. it was important because I need to pass it and not repeat the lesson, after the test we watched the K2 video. After lunch we built the skeleton of the K2 which took us one hour to build.

Edwin

Today I had a lesson at nine o’clock it is about kayak. I had a exam for the kayak. I pass it. After that, I watched a movies, the movies was about how to build the K2 kayak. It was very boring. At the lunch, I ate chicken rice. After that , I played the TV game. It was very fun. Then, I builded the K2 kayak. it was very big and I was very tired.

Andy

It’s only my first day, but I already realize how important it is just to work as a TEAM! After all, that’s the point of coming to monticle – working as a TEAM – that is, TEAMWORK!

Alastair

Today, I took the Alpine test. In a sneaky move by Jerome, ha added information on the k2 in the test, this caused me to fail the test by a small margin, and I now must do a re-test. I have a feeling that Jerome is going to add more content to the test, I better start studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment