Friday, July 1, 2011

Day 3 Me3 Life Education Program - Niagara Falls





















































Calvin

The beginning of the day seemed tiring because of our early morning. Our breakfast was about ready when we awoke, but it did take some time to get ready. I think that it was the first time the HK kids spent so much time on the Sprinter. Our first step was Niagara falls. The Journey there went very well with the kids enjoying the scenery. Once we reached the falls everyone was stunned by its size. They had a chance to see the falls and get wet, which was surprisingly nice. They also got a chance to ride towards the falls, which they also got wet on. They enjoyed the falls very much. After we got a chance to visit Fort George and learn a bit of Canadian History. Nearing the end of the day, everyone was tired. On the Ride back nearly everyone was asleep. Dinner is about to come in any minute so I’ll end it here. Tommorrow will be an even bigger day as four more local kids will be joining us, I hope everyone will get to know each other better tommorrow. Let us have a great night sleep tonight.

Edwin

Today, We went to the fall to have a walk. There is alot of people there because of tours and Summer Vication. We see alot of people taking picture and buying Souveiers. We ate lunch there. We stay there for the hole afternoon. After that we went Ford George. We went there a take picture with the soldier there. We ate chip there. After that we went back to Headqutter to have dinner and have a cleanup. Today, I wish I can go to The fall to have some fun. I have a good time. And I have a good trip.

Margott

Guess what? We went to visit the Niagara Falls today! :D It makes me feel relax as the view is really beautiful. I took a ride on the ship to see the falls closely with Scarlett, Owen, Canji, Steve and Ms. Tang. When the ship got closer to the falls and the water splashed on all people’s faces, some of the passagers screamed as the feel is so amazing ☺
After visiting to the Niagara Falls, we went to the souvenior shop to search for some souvenior. I bought a lovely touque there for myself. :P HaHa :P Then we went to visit the Fort George. Fort George is an old military base for England. As today is the Canada National Day, we all received a national flag and pin with the national flag. People in Canada is nice. They always smile and being polite to others. ☺. BTW, Happy Birthday Canada! :D :D :D Yea ~

Owen

Today, I woke up late. I woke up at seven o’clock. So I brush my teeth, comb my hair and pack my back pack. Luckily, I could eat the breakfast on time. My breakfast was a bowl of cereal and boiled eggs. The food was yummy! Then, we went to Niagara Falls. It was amazing! When we got there, we ate sandwich and boiled eggs. They were tasty too. Next, we walked half-around the Niagara Falls. Billy told us another half-around of Niagara Falls was the place of USA. We couldn’t go there if we didn’t get a passport. Then, we went to take a shower by taking a shop to there. I regretted that I have not brought my shampoo. I could take a free bath! Next we went to a gift shop. I bought something useful to give to my family. When I went to the counter, I needed to ask the staff this coin stand for how much. So, the staff said I was cute. I thought she will be “hill” tomorrow. Ha!
When we got on the car, I was very tired. So I take a nap. When I woke up, I saw we got to the office that we went yesterday. We helped them clean up. After that was the dinner time. It was very yummy! Finally, we cleaned the clothes, and went to bed for the next day.

Scarlett

This already is the third day we arrived Canada. Today we went to the Niagara Falls, it’s perfect. This is the most amazing place that I ever been. And we went to buy the souvenirs. I bought a tongue and a necklace. It’s pretty but expensive. I still think that I couldn’t get used to it. I still want to sleep and I want to go to the Wonderland, so I hope tomorrow will great as I tough.
Besides, the Niagara Falls is very close to America and the ford George. I love the Niagara Falls better. It’s more beautiful than the ford George. I hope I can go there once more.

2 comments:

  1. Good job guys. It was a wonderful day. Looking forward to have more fun in Wonderland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Owen,

    Watching your photos I really feel that you are so happy there. Trusting that you will have more fun for coming programs. Enjoy your program!!

    I miss you sooooooo much !!

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete