Saturday, July 30, 2011

Day 12 - Rest Day - St.Jacobs Farmers Market, Home cooking & funny movie night!











































Michael
As today was Saturday, we got a day off. Well, it's not as relax we expected, but still we could leave our crazy morning PT away. Basically, we woke up at half past seven in the morning. Then I myself went to Billy's apartment to have a talk with my mom. After that, we had a morning blend of berries and cranberry juice, then headed out for brunch at Fuk Lum's Restaurant (yum-cha). Followed by a one-and-a-half hour drive to Saint Jacobs, we stayed there until 4:30 p.m. We didn't buy much things - Billy and Vingi bought some kitchen utensils, Edwin Lo bought a lovely carved wood piece with Beaver (handmade) and ridiculously, I bought a 3-dollar spork (at a place a hundred sth km from Toronto/ 14-hr flight from Hong Kong). Unfortunately, we didn't find anything worth to buy, so we ended up today by buying things in TNT and cooking our dinner at Billy's apartment. (The only thing worth to buy is a 3-dollar box of strawberries - 8 small cases of strawberries, which could cost HKD $25 for each case!!!)
Tomorrow, we will be heading to University of Toronto, York University and Military Base. Obviously, today, again will be a relax day. However, we will have our crazy PT again and K2 assemble on Monday (even though it's a holiday). Hopefully Billy will not kill us!

Edwin Cheung
Today, we went to St.Jacob for a small visit around town. We went to the Mall and have a walk. Edwin Lou buy wood animals picture for his dad which is very sweet, after word we went to buy food for tomorrow. and to night dinner, I have a beautiful day. That town is very special. They believe in tecnology, don't, and food that was spray with chemical. They ride horses not cars. their cloth are very back in the days, after dinner we are going to watch a very very very funnny movie. Which will Laugh our mouth ott!!! YaYa!

Edwin Lo
Today I woke up at half past seven. I ate rice for my breakfast. At ten o'clock, I ate my lunch. I ate daisum. It was very yum. Then I went to St Jacobs. There have many cheap thing we can bought. I bought a wood and there had some qicture for my dada. After, Billy bought a box of strawberry for tomorrw breakfast. After than, I went to buy other thing. Then, I went to the village to go to shopping there are many thing to buy, but I have not bought because there have many thing is Hong Kong also have. After, I went back to Steven home to bath and went to Billy to watch movies and dinner. I ate beef and salmon for dinner. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment