Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 7 Me3 Life Education Program - Ottawa













































Margott :)

The weather is so fine today. We had a wonderful breakfast at Charlie’s apartment. Thanks so much Charlie we went to the Parliament Hill in the morning. And had a tour in the afternoon at about 130pm. While waiting for the tour, we went to McDonald for lunch. The size of food in Canada’s McDonald is much bigger than Hong Kong’s! It’s a monster size! However I was very hungry so I finished them all except the drink. :P. The Parliament Hill is a nice place. The building there is beautiful. The fixtures inside the building is nice too. But compare with the buildings in old Montreal. I think old Montreal is better than Parliament Hill as I can have a sea view in old Montreal. Then, we visited the Museum of Civilization. This museum is telling people about how people developed in Canada from the past to the modern. It is similar to the History Museum in Hong Kong. Quite interesting. We left the museum in the evening and started a four hours journey going back to the HQ in Ontario. We arrived at about 11pm! Crazy! :s. But I had a super delicious Oreo ice cream sandwich during the break! :D Yumyumyum! :D I love ICE CREAM :D :D. BTW miss HK so much

Scarlett

Today we went to many places but most time is spend on travelling I think. First we went to the house of commons. I saw how the queens and kings look like. And there is very beautiful and large! I love there, it’s like a castle. Then, we went to the Mcdohald’s, it isn’t like Hong King all the things look bigger. Therefore I can’t finished it, but still testy! Also that we went to the museum of history. And I am so exciting about it, there so many interesting stuff I love it. Then, I lost control, until I lost my wallet. I got so panic that really afraid of lost it, but move is not let everyone look move about the museum. I just want to say sorry to everyone! And I learnt not to get so exciting. And I still find it. Hope I won’t do it again.

Calvin

Today was the last day we were staying at Charlie’s home. We woke up at 7:00 ate breakfast at 7:15 and finished packing our stuff in the Sprinter at 7:45. The final clean of the house was at 8:00. We went back to Ottawa to visit the parliament and had a interesting history lesson. We then went to Gatineau for the Museum. We spent most of our time there and learned many things. Scarlett almost lost her wallet if it wasn’t for a worker finding it. After the museum we started heading back to Toronto. It was a very information filling day today.

Edwin

Today we ate breakfast starting from 7:05 we pack at least at 7:45 am. We did a final clean up. I then have a long drive to Ottwa. We head to parient hill to for a walk and take pictures. We ate McD for lunch. We drive 5 min reach to the Museum to have a look of the past history of Canada. We leave the Musum at 6:09. Now we are heading home towhat Ontario. I like this trip a lot. I learn a lot. I like history.

Alastair

As I’m writing this, the anticipation of a 4 hour long drive looms over me. Yes we’re all brimming with the same anticipation. Anyways, today, on the road, we visited the parliament building, after they confiscated my whistle (for some strange reason), we visited the house of commons and the house of “sober second thought” otherwise known as the senate. The Canadian political system allows the senate to veto any law that passed the house of commons, calling the senate the house of “sober second thought`` just leaves questions, and interesting implications… Afterwards, we visited the Museum of Natural History. We visited Aboriginal exhibits, the American (I think) exhibit, and the Japanese exhibit (briefly). Didn`t get too much sleep last night, Anthony and some others kept laughing about something, something to do with a ball…

Jacky

Today we visited numerous attractions. We first went to Ottawa to see the parliament hill. We had a wonderful tour around the parliament building. We ended the tour when went to bell tower of the building, the site was awesome. When we left, we went to the museum of civilization. We saw/went to the new exhibit on Japan we saw a robotic seal. The seal was very interesting we looked at different types of Art on the ride. Although today was a very long day of driving, we had many interesting things happen.

Owen

Today was a rush day. We all woke up at six o`clock.`we needed to pack our things in the backpack and went a one-day trip. First, we visited the capital parliament hill. The government always have meeting in there. The bui9lding was very big and beautiful. We can spend a whole day there if we play hide-and-seek there. Next, we went to Museum of Civilization. There had many things to see. Unluckily, one of the student lost a wallet but she found it later. Then, we needed to back our old apartment. Oh man! We needed to travel 447km and the ETA (Estimate Time Arrival) estimated that we needed to spend four and a half hours for travelling! After our travelling, I need to clean-up all the things as fast as I could! (I write my blog while we were travelling)

Anthony

Day 4: wake up at 6:15 am and packed up by 7:30 Charlie made a fantastic noodle for breakfast. After everything was cleaned up and ready to go, we set off for Ottawa – the Capital of Canada – to see the parlament building. Along the ride, I fell asleep a couple of times but didn’t expect I would get that tired. After a tour of the parlament building, we went to the museum of natural history and spent the rest of the day there. At around 6:00 pm, we set off for home which will take around 4 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment