Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day 4 Me3 Life Education Program (Locals join Program) - Wonderland


















































Anthony

My first day at Monticle is also my first time at Canada’s Wonderland. First experience on a roller coaster is magnificient but if you’re not ready for it then you will feel woozy for the rest of the day like me. In addition I also met new people and bonded with them by various ways like, screaming on coasters, picnicking, talking etc. When I first entered Monticle for the trip, other people and I learned the policies, rules and reasons of Monticle. Overall everyone had a good time, had some mishaps and laughs, experienced new things and learned new things about each other.

Alastair

Wonderland was fun, but between going on the rides and looking after Owen it was tiring. The rides were fun, but it was also my first time riding the rollercoasters, and apparently, I started out with a hard one…
The most memorable ride in Wonderland was the Vortex, but after that one, I vowed never to set foot on another ride. They “convinced” me to go on another ride however, and after that one, I was ready to puke.
The best ride, in my opinion, was the Boo Busters, with two guns, the little blue lights didn’t stand a chance! Then Jerome wanted a gun and I was stuck with only one…. Jerome and I finished the Boo Busters with about 1300 points, which according to the sign, meant that we were “Master Blasters”, not the most creative names.
In the end, we got back an hour late, and apparently, dinner is cold…

Calvin

Today we awoke to my alarm and got ready for the day. Today the HK kids got up on their own today, we started our day early because we had a tight schedule for today. It was the day we go to wonderland and the official start at the Me3 program. We were joined by Jacky, Sally, Alaster, and Anthony. All that’s left is Michael now, and Me, Edwin, and Billy are Really exited for it.
At wonderland we had a fun time, first we rode and Top Gun, then ended the day with Boo Buster. Unfortunately we were late by an hour going back to Billy. I hope tomorrow I make better use of the time. We are headed to Ottawwa and Montreal tommrrow, I hope we have a good time there as well.

Scarlett

Today is the funniest day because we are going to Wonderland. And I met a new friend Sally. I really like her. She is cute! We played many games such as Dragon Fire, Riptide, the rage, NigtMares… The most impressive one is the Timberwolf falls. We all got wet, at first I finished it I didn’t really get all wet. But then Edwin said that’s more fun on the bridge so I look for it. Guess what? I got all wet my clothes, my shoes. Everything. Because the boat made a lot of water up to the bridge. And I’m in the front!
Finally, we went to the Boo Blasters on Boo Hill. I thought it will be very scarey. But it wasnhere just have many cartoon ghost. It not even scare. Therefore it made ma a little bit disappoint. There’s one thing too! We didn’t see the firework.
Hope I can go back there and enjoy the firework…and the ghost house too!

Owen

Today, after I woke up, we went to the office. At first, I thought we will clean up with them, but the true was not. They said some of the local students will join with us. They were Kevlin’s sister and brother, and two new students. (I don’t know how to spell their name) Next, the local students had a class, and we have to fllow Steve. He lent us to outside of the office. Then he told us needed to do PT (Not part-time, is physical training).
I was nearly suffer, Ha! Next we went to Wonder Land. It was much bigger than diseyland! After we arrived there, we ate packe-lunch. The food was yummy. Then, was the game time. I rode on the Flight Deck, it was too scary! Then, I went to the

Jacky

Today we started out at 8:00 am to head for our first stop, Wonderland! Wonderland is a wonderful amusant park for young people. Most rides consists of rollarcoasters because most people like the thrill, excitement, and danger of the feel going downhill at a fast speed. My team, the team I was assigned in the first stoped at a ride that goes upside down! I didn’t go on it because I just ate from the picnic we had before we came. We ate egg salade sandwhiches and chips to fill us up. My full stomatch stoped me from participating in the ride for I was afraid I would puke. I went on other rides but I didn’t go on any that would go upside down or in circles. We all met up at 1:00 pm to see what we were doing,. We all started as a big group from then on.. The first group ride we had was the boat that went down hill and sprayed everyone with water. We decided to go on other rides we finished with the haunted house. We than headed back to the HQ to wrap the day up. We all had a lot of fun, though I fuel very dizzy.

Sally

Today we Woke up at 8:00 am and went to Monticle and I did a test about it to in the morning after that we went to Wonderland and went on lot’s of rollacoster and different rides like the new ride windrider and it was so high but it wasn’t fast at all. The last we did was Boo baser and it was so much fun! And I also met a new friend.

Margott

It’s happy to meet the other members today. They are Sally, Jacky, Allastar and Anthony. :) In the morning, they had Monticle 101, but Scartlett, Owen, Calvin, Edwin and I had a physical training. We ran around the HQ by following Steve and Andison. We did push-ups and sit-ups also. So tiring. After the lesson and the physical training, we went to Wonderland. Wonderland is a park which is similar to Disneyland or Ocean Park in Hong Kong. But it’s a much bigger one, cool! :) I rode on different rides today for example the Wind Seeker, Flight Deck, Timberwolf Falls etc. Quite fun.
I wanna try the Behemoth but I’m not brave enough to do so. Hope I would be brave enough to ride on the Behemoth if I have a chance to go to Wonderland again. :)

Edwin

Today, We went to Wonderland for the hole day. We play a lot of Ride. We play the BEHMOTH, SKYRIDER, VOTEX, FLIGHT DECK, Dragon Fire. The Best I think is the TIMBER WOLF FALL. Because we have fun and we get wet for a lot of time. We have a lot of good time together. We have fun. I like the Wind seeker because we can see places high up in the sky, which is beautiful. One thing is very fail today is I went to the girl toilet. I like wonderland because is more crazier thank H.K amzemant park. We have lunch in Wonderland. We ate egg with cheese sandwish. Most of the day we play. After we done all the game we went back to our Monticle base and write our blog. I have a very good day.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Owen,

    I'm Jeff Jeff, you look so happy in Canada, I want to join with you!!!!

    I can see you bought some souvenirs at Niagara fall shop, is there any gift for me ?? I 'm expecting for such.

    Bye bye

    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi owen,how are you today? I can on your face that you're having a great time there. New environment, meeting new friends, and experience new things. How I wish I could go there to and have fun! Lol!

    Enjoy and keep up the good work! Take care.


    Cris here

    ReplyDelete