Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 20 - Me3 Life Education Program - Farewell Alpha Team!































Edwin

Day 20, The HK Kids went back to HK. I miss them, specially Owen. I find out that Owen and Edwin then name sound same. The next few day two new people. One is call Edwin Lo an the the another one was Jason. I miss them a lot.

Jacky

Today is the last day. We first took the HK kids to the airport, did some chores, and cleaned almost everything. Now it is getting late and is now time to go home.

Anthony L

Day 16: Last day of Monticle Challenge, said bye to the HK kids and everything made me sad. Didn’t really do much today except goodbyes ☹

Alastair

Today was unofficially the last day of the ME3. We saw the Hong Kong Kids off at the airport. I hope they can come back soon…
Anyways, even after not eating the whole day, I still don’t feel very hungry, must be that BBQ dinner last night. Today was mostly a cleaning day, so there’s not much to say.

Calvin

Today was the last day I would ever see them. It was sad to see them leave but they were home sick anyways. I hope I will be able to see them again.

Michael

Farewell! HK Kids!
The HK kids left Canada today early in the morning, taking flight of Air Canada at 10:30 am and headed back to HK. I felt miserable when the kids were passing the security check, while watching Owen doing his hand posture and kept saying ‘Wassup!’ Well, after the HK kids had left, we will have another HK kid coming tonight – Edwin Lo. Hopefully, he will enjoy going with Monticle ☺
After going farewell to the HK kids, I met my aunt and got an extremely dusty and dirty BBQ stove. Then we did the cleaning with Sprinter and the stove and later followed by a sharing with Billy and Jerome. We just knew that yesterday’s Monticle Challenge was not on the original plan!! (In the other words, instructors just improvised the rundown ☺) That’s awesome!
Last but not least, I’m going to have a new short haircut with Edwin in order to experience new changes. Edwin will get it for Robert Land, and I will get it for a new experience. (Hopefully I’ll get my long hair back after 28-day enhancement training ☺) Well, I expect to experience more in the future, and wait for Billy to give me more tough things to suck up!!

1 comment:

  1. Good bye and miss you all! Take good care and please in touch!!!

    ReplyDelete