Monday, July 4, 2011

Day 5 Me3 Life Education Program "Kingston & Montreal"




























































































Jacky

Today we started at 7:00 am. Most of us were still sleepy. We packed up and started to head to RMC for a nice little tour and lunch. We learned a lot about our old history of RMS. We later left for fort henry. We stayed there for about 2 hours to see their proformence. It was very interesting because the gun powder weapens was very loud. We then had a very long ride to montreal. We mostly slept on the way. We are now at Billy’s friend’s house. Charlie is a very nice host and will always be.

Alastair

Today we drove to Monrtreal, the interesting thing is, before the trip, I didn’t know we were going to Montreal… We visited Fort Henry, I had insisted the fort previously, but only as a visitor, with Billy, we were able to go to the restricted areas, and we ate lunch there. The interesting part about this whole trip was that I was able to see things I had seen before, with my class, and it brings back memories. The trip took a long time, we left at around 7:30, and arrived at around 9:00 at night

Edwin

Today, I did a long trip to see a lot of different places. First, we went to Ford Henry, We see the March in there, the shoot old gun, let us see the war formation and tell us about trill through out the summery. The second plase we go was, RMC, and we ate lunch in RMC I have a great time, looking at the view. It should be opposite. I driving 3 hour to 4 hour to chane to sleep and tomorrow he will have a visit around Montreal.

Anthony

The next morning at Monticle, we woke up at 6:30 in the morning but had a nice sleep. After I tried cereal with soymilk and surprisingly it didn’t make as big a difference as I thought. When everyone finished breakfast and cleaned up, we set off for Montreal. On the way we made many stops for washroom, sightseeing and eating. First site was fort Fredrick and we toured the Royal Military College and got to witness the royal parade while taking some nice pictures. Thrid was the Fort Henry and we spent A LOT of time taking in the sights and wonders. At fort Henry we watched a spectacular performance by the trained solders and watched as a canon was shot and rifles were fired.

Owen

Today, Steve woke me up. I woke up immediately and said “sorry” to him, and darted to brush my teeth and pack my bag. Unluckily, I forgot to pack my wallet and jacket in it. What a shame! Next we went to the office and ate our breakfast, at was tertely. Then, we went to the university of soliders. It was very big. After that, we did a long trip. I almost slept near three hours. We settled down at our new apartment. It was extremely big and beautiful! Finally, we finished our dinner and went to the bed.

Margott 

Today we spent most of our time in the car as it took lots of time to go to Montreal from the HQ. The time on the car is really boring and I always fall a sleep. We went to the Royal Military College today. The buildings there are really beautiful. The view there is awesome and we had a wonderful lunch there.  After that, we visited Fort Henry, a military base of England. The Royal Performance is great. The performers showed the audience how they shoot the guns and the canon. I didn’t see this type of performance in Hong Kong. Then we arrived in Montreal in the evening. The house we are going to stay in for two days us sooooooo big and beautiful! It’s my pleasure to stay in this house. Ha Ha :P

Calvin

We started out early this morning on our way to Kingston, we were mostly in the veichle at the time. Our first destination was the RMC, the only Military College in Canada. Our visit there was quite interesting because we got to learn more about Military Life. We also had our lunch there as well, which was really good. our second stop was fort Henry. It was a great history lesson for the Hong Kong children. They also seemed really intrigued about the weaponry that the fort had to offer. We had a few steps along the way to Montreal. We are currently in charles house, we all thank him for his generousity.

Scarlett

Today we went to the Fort Henry to see how the soldiers like in the past. It’s very amazing! We saw how the guns work out. I learnt lots about it , and those clothes of the soldiers wear. But I think most of the time, we spent on travelling on the car. And I didn’t get enough sleep because I am the navigator, my job is look at the map and GPS, try to not get lost. It made me tired. But there also something great. Billy bought something for me to eat, and I learnt how to read the map and GPS. Therefore if you let me to choose, I still want to be the navigator!

1 comment:

  1. Hi team!

    Looks like you're all having a great time!

    Can't wait to hear about it when you're back in town.

    ReplyDelete