Monday, July 25, 2011

Day 5 - Jason Wong & Edwin Lo








































Anthony Leung

We started the day with building the K2 which seemed easier then the K1 becauce it 1hr which was pretty fast compared to the estimated time. After the PT and lunch we disassembled the K2 and packed it away in only 30 mins which was faster then when we built it. Also Micheal and Edwin (Big Edwin) is coming back from USA tomorrow.

Jacky Su

Today we disassembled the k2 skeleton, than we assembled the k2 with the skin which took us 1 hour with 6 people. We than ate lunch, I had subways. Since the k2 had a lot of sand we than had a major clean up and than disassembled the k3 completely.

Jason Wong

We first unassembled the K1 this morning. we also put the equipment away and count how many pieces so we know that we didn’t lose anything. Then we unassembled the k2 skeleton. We went to the park for some PT ( physical training), then went to subways to get lunch. We headed back to the Monticle building. We cleaned up the main floor (washroom, tables etc.). We built the k2 in the skin, after we unassembled it.

Edwin Lo

Today I woke up at seven seventeen. And I ate chese sandwiches with the milk, it is very yum. at half past seven, I toke Jerome car to go to Monticle. At nine o’clock, I went to training area to built the K2 kayak. At eleven o’clock I went out to do the pt and I ran 3.2 km, it was very tired. And I ate a hamburger for my lunch. It was very yum. After that, I went to Monticle and I clean that. I disassemble K2 kayak.

Calvin Su

Today we went running around twogood pond. We the had lunch, after lunch, after lunch we made K2 kayak in skin, we then cleaned up after. Then we took K2 apart and I had a test.

Alastair Yu

Today was mostly taken up by taking apart the K1, and K2, then reassembling the K2 with the skin. Afterwards, we wrote the Alpine part 2 test. ( notsure if I passed). On the happy note I’ll end my blog.

3 comments:

  1. Little Edwin seems to have sooooo much fun! Did you fly to Toronto all by yourself?

    Keep it up, we love to see you every summer in Toronto.....

    Sandraca
    (Michael's 3rd Aunt)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes,I flew to toronto by myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little Edwin, you're a very brave boy! And your English is reeeeeeally good too!

    Keep up with the good work and enjoy every minute there...........

    ReplyDelete