Thursday, July 5, 2012

Alpha Group / Me3 Foundation Day 6


Today was a more relaxing day compared to the last few days. After eating a breakfast of chicken noodle soup, we continued preparing our drama production, with Kenny’s help. This took us until about 12:40, when we had lunch. Billy cooked hot dogs and burgers with Crystal again, and we took a break for about half an hour before we started the CPR classes. Raymond taught one person and two person adult CPR, then taught AEDs. Finally, Daniel took the Infant CPR class, and taught it in about an hour. At around 6:00, we took a break before dinner, and said goodbye to Daniel, who has to leave today. In the end, Today was a relatively slow day, mostly lessons and some drama class, but it was still fun. Good night, and we’ll continue to upload tomorrow.

Christina

It was really fun today. We did CPR and some drama class in the morning. In the afternoon there were so much bugs in our room, (cabin 2) that we had to move to a different place. The resort! The difference of the resort and the cabins is the resort is infront of the separate place but same company. The resort has not to much rooms and the first thing you see when you walk in the room is beds! Two more days left.

Kendra

Today was the 6th day of camp MONTICLE. We stayed all day at the campsite today. We had a nice breakfast today, chicken noodle soup. Then, we had a long drama class and figured out some scenes of our play. Then we had lunch. For lunch we had hamburgers and hotdogs. We had free time then had a CPR class. I learned a lot at CPR, I’m so scared for the exam!! Dinner was really good, we had drumsticks and corn and for dessert pudding. It was really fun today, and tomorrow we’re doing water sports!!

Howard

Today, we had CPR for most of the day and Drama class in the morning. In the morning Drama class, we practiced and created the scenes that we would presentin 3 days, at the the retirement house. The scenes need a bit of polishing before they are presentable. For CPR, we learned about the basics which was like review for me. It was quite educational. Today, I learned a lot.

Joyce

Day 3. Today, the drama instructor let me direct a few scenes from the play, thank the lord I don’t need to act in it. Tomorrow we’re spending all day in the water, I’d prefer not to. There are people in the world that use other people to their advantage, I’m one of those people. I got like 10 mosquito bites last night, life sucks. Hopefully on Saturday when we go back to HQ, I can go home

Crystal

Today was day 6 in camp. Today was a pretty simple day. We started off with drama class, thinking about the drama we’ll be presenting at Mon Sheong. We finished at 2 pm. After that we had lunch. When we finished, we had about an hour of free time. Then, we had CPR class. We learnt how to do CPR on an unconscious person (dummy) and how to use an AED. I think I will enjoy the rest of this trip.

Yereem

CPR and AED – two confusing words which I am still not sure what it stands for, but yet I had said them more than 20 times for the past 4 hours. Before dinner, we had to do CPR training, which was basicly compressing an uncounsious person’s chest to help them and to get them ready for AED, and equipment that uses electricity to shock their heart so that can start again. Although it would be useful in the future, I have to admit it was a pretty boring.

Quince

Today is very tireing, the drama I did is soccer and the bumping care, we ate chicken noodle soup for breakfast, lunch is not dog and dinner is pork chicken drumsticks, corn, ice teat, and pudding. I ate 3 puddings. Kayak is tomorrow. I am sure it is tomorrow 100%. Except for black rain or red rain.

Tiffany

VVV…RRMM….”click!” the fan stopped, I opened my eyes slowly allowing the morning light flash inot my eyes. Quice was the first thing I saw, unplugging the fan. It was 7:58 a few minutes til wake up time, so I decided to stare up into the ceiling recapping the things we did in the past days, the wonderful experiences and magical things. Then, I walked out from my room and prepared myself for another day of adventure and excitement, in the morning we did some drama rehearsals, creating a ruff image of our elderly performance, we worked on a boat sketch for the morning and then we had lunch and took CPR lessons, although I have seen SPR on TV, and I learnt a lot more than what I saw. We spent our afternoons testing, training, trying CPR, AEDs. It was a heck of an experience! I’m looking forward to the waterday tomorrow! It would be awesome. I have no doubt.

James

Dizziness was the first thing that came into my mind when I needed to look at the motionless maniquin and I was disgusted. We had to do basic CPR, and AED for our training but I was so sleepy that I could have fell asleep even if a elephant steps on me. I don’t remember the rest.

Alexandra

Today is day 6. Today we had an awesome drama class. It was funny, our breakfast was chicken noodle soup, and for lunch, we had a hamburger, and for dinner, we had 2 drumsticks and corn, and pudding. T was all good. We also has CPR class. It was tiring, but fun. Tomorrow is alday water. It will be fun.

Marco

Today we had to learn CPR and drama. They were both pretty fun. The dinner was one of the best dinner in the camp too.

Jason

This morning we did bed inspections and we had a nice breakfast. Instead of having drama at night we did It in the morning. Later in the afternoon we had a CPR class. The day ended with saying thank you to Daniel for helping out.

Sharon

I was so tired today because I didn’t get a good sleep. Was also too hot and the grass gave me allergies. I think we need a day to rest and nearer. I wish we had more snacks to eat.

Jonathan

Today we did CPR + AED for the whole afternoon/ evening and ate delicious food.

Geoffrey

Today when I finished breakfast, we practiced dramer for monstutip for an drama play. Later on we had mostly free time. I played soccer with Quince and Marco. After lunch, we had CPUC not the short form of computers and AED. We had chicken leg and corn for dinner!

Mike

Today was another sort of relaxing day, as we focused more on the drama stuff. After lunch, we did some CPR and AED training. Tomorrow is probably another hard day with kayaking and more man overboard. The only thing that I don’t like here in camp are the bugs, toilet and the wetsuits. I hope tomorrow is the last day we are using them.


2 comments:

  1. Tiffany,
    We are so proud of you :) continue to embrace and explore this exciting journey with courage and love. We all miss you! Cheers!,
    Gaile, Mom Chloe and Daddy Albert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 헬로 예림~
    우리 제주도야
    오기 직전까지 니 방, 예서랑 엄마랑 땀빼며 치우고, 바꾸고 하느라 새벽에 짐싸서 왔어^
    바뀐 니 방 보고 니표정이 어떨까 상상하며,,또, 예서의 엄청난 깜짝선물까지! (절~대 말안하려 했는데, 입이 간지러서;;)
    너무 까불지말고, 소중한 추억 많이 만들어! ^____T

    ReplyDelete