Sunday, October 9, 2011

9 October 2011 - Weekend hiking























































Anthony Leung ☺

I woke up at 5:30am, same time as Edwin did, and arrived at Monticle HQ at 6:30am. So glad to be back at Monticle, reliving distant memories as I walked down the hallways. It was unfortunate how Calvin and Alastair came yesterday but couldn’t make it today. We departed to go to Badlands and Balfountain Conservation Area but I went to both sites before except with different people. Even though I went with Edwin and Billy to the same area, I also found new things with each one. Badlands and Balfountain both had a hiking trail that I did not know about, mainly because I went to these areas on a school trip so I was restricted due to time. We then went to eat dim sum and made our way back to Monticle HQ. With that ends my first day back to Monticle after school started. Also tomorrow is Jason Wong’s Birthday and Calvin’s PRE-birthday. Billy’s going to be working for the entire week need week and will go to China for a promotion of Monticle after that. Then Edwin will go back to China for a while and won’t be able to see him since. ☹

Edwin Cheung

I wake up at 5:30am. We then went out the apartment till 6:00am and made our way to Monticle Headquarter to clear the bird crap from the car. we then meet Anthony at the sametime. Afterwards we have along drive down to see some maple leave. We then drove to a new highway. Its name Sentara do parkway and was build in 2011. It does not show the GPS in Billy's car. SO Billy will go to M.B service to update it. Afterwards we head to Balfauntain but it was to early, so it was closed. So we head to Badland it was a beautiful. This place was where the glacier move and the left over part of it. We then play there and take picture for sometime. Afterword we drove to a place call Balfauntain. Its a cool place. Afterword we when to a chinese restaurant to ate some dim sum and more. It is Calvin and Jason birthday tomorrow we will have a fairwell party. Happy Birthday Jason and Calvin! Billy gave me a lecture when you have a heart to people, people will have a heart for you. It is Comes around and goes around, and viziers

2 comments:

  1. Hi Edwin,
    I have never seen such beautiful maple leaves in great patches and all over the mountain before. It must be a wonderful hiking experience. Good to see your picitures in close up, the dry lips were no longer that dry. Please continue to stay focused in your training.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could somebody help me deliver my 'Happy Birthday!' message to Jason and Calvin, please? Thank you!
    BTW, I love this place so much! It's almost impossible to find a spot like this in HK! Maple leaves...fresh air and breeze... and omnipresence of silence except laughs and mutterings around!!! If I were there, I would have just stood transfixed for its nature beauty! Treasure this, guys!

    ReplyDelete