Friday, October 7, 2011

7 October 2011 - I am sorry to Billy
















Edwin Cheung

Today I wake up at 6:00 and I through that we are left at 6:30am. The sun is shining. Bright blue sky. A cool Autumn day. The tempueture is around 8*C. I wait and wait for a long long time. Billy had a long night at the Army, he show up at 8:00am. We then drove to the baker store call The brother baker store. We park and we went in. I suddenly remember that I have forgot my notebook in the Monticle head quarter. I have to be ore responsility on what I do? So Ihave some penoties.I have to do 1 hour running for it. I do We buy a lot of Buns. We buy sausage buns, sweet milk Buns, curry bun and many more. During the drove to back to the Monticle head quarter. Billy tells me that some big sentence to learn from the movie. I must learn and remember it.

The first One was a movie call Great Debater, “Education is the only way out of ignorance and Darkness.” The second movie call Rocky Balboa, "The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place... and I don´t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently, if you let it. You, me or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life. But ain't about how hard you hit... It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. That´s how winning is done. Now, if you know what you worth, go out and get what you worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits. And not pointing fingers saying: You ain´t what you wanna be because of him or her or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain´t you! You´re better than that!" (Rocky Balboa)

Afterwards we went back to Monticle head quarter. We then ate breakfast in the lunchroom. I ate a sweet milk bun and a sausage bun. Afterword I wrote the blog. Then I when go for my penoties that I didn’t do that past few weeks. I then did 15 minutes sit up, 15 minutes push up and 60 minutes walking on the treadmill. I muscle felt really tired. At the same time I did some study on my spelling test for today. After I finish I get change and when to ate lunch. It is some good foods. I ate a lot of vegetable. It is tasty. Afterwards I wrote the blog for this afternoon.

I did my test with 100 words but 31 is wrong. I have to do 3 hours walk on treadmill at 4.5km per hour. During the walk Billy came to me ask me why I go on internet without I ask him. I forget to bring my notebook and I don’t know what to write. I just think I can use computer internet in stat and find out the movie speech.

During my walk Jason is here and walk with me on the second treadmill. He will come back tomorrow for more PT. I have to come in to do one day PT for my penalty of not asking to use the internet. I have to appoloygice to Billy to forgive me. I did not respect him. I learn a lesson to ask before I do anything. Just like I am in RLA if I use computer without tell them. They will not let me go home for 6 months.
I am going home soon to bath to eat. I will go to Billy home for movie and go sleep after.

2 comments:

  1. so where's Jason's blog?
    how`s he doing by the way :)
    I`ll be coming in tomorrow, and my parents decided not to go on vacation

    -Alastair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear son,
    Good to learn respecting others. Auntie Sugar is coming to HK from LA in mid October. I will visit China with Auntie Sugar for 8 days before your return to HK.
    Please be good and stay well.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete