Thursday, October 13, 2011

13 October 2011 - Super Busy!!!!!!!







Edwin Cheung

Today is a rainy day, black sky and many cloudy. The temperature is cool. Is around 15.5¬c. I wake up at 6:00 and we leave the apartment. During the drove to the Monticle head quarter. Billy ask me " Did you wear your jacket?" I said I left it in the office. Than he ask "Did you bring your note book." I said "I forgot in the office" Billy said if you forgot your notebook one more time. than he will charge me 5 dollar for a new one everytime I forgot. and if you don't wear your jacket the time you leave the bullding. you are walking home and office with a T-shirt on. We then when to ate breakfast. Billy look was really series. He go to the refergrator and said evertime i take somthing out I forgot to close proplroly. Items it fall off. He said that I remember last time you open it you didn't close it. He said if you don't fix your self next 10 days. It will be more PT for you. the breakfast that I ate was margarine with cheese sandwish , some fruit and soybean milk. It is really tasty. Billy said you have to finish by 7:45am and do the blog before 8:15am. because there new satff Monticle here today. I get hurry and finish my clean up and do my blog quick. later i will have first part of my P.T run on treadmill.

Afterward I did 70 minutes run in a intervals patter in a max speed of 6.6 and average speed of 4.0. I felt a bit better after run. afterword I went to study my spelling test for sometime while Billy had alot of work to do with the new monticle team and the new promotional video about Monticle and Michael. there are 3 new monticle staff coem in today. one is a designer and two are the marketing team. they are all busy working. doing work for billy ready go Hong Kong and china. Billy is runing around with marketing, designer and wotking with sever and computer and accouting all together and he has no time for lunch. i wait for lunch very long time, sitting at the crouch to do some day dreaming and not doing anything. We then we to first markham place to ate lunch. I ate fried noodle with soup and soybean milk. I was good. I ate really quick. Later we when back to the the Monticle office and I help billy work on the underscore on the server , Steve help me turn on the computer. after sometime Tammy ask me to come down for the spelling test. i got 87/25 which is bad. i have to work harder to get better mark. During my test and i is waiting for billy what to do next but he is too busy with people and runing around not stop. I went to run on the treadmill again 99 minutues spped of 7.0 fast / 6.0 slow. i still have 125 minutues catch up tomoorow.

It is a very busy day for billy and i don;'t talk to him much today. nobody come to monticle today. everybody busy today. it is crazy today. i will be better tomoroow. i write my bolg and billy wait for me to go home.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Edwin,
    By seeing Billy's schedule, you will know what is meant by being busy. Your future depends on how you plan for your time. Let us stay focused and make good use of our time. Spending time to make things up, to re-do things because we are forgettful only do us harm. I hope you understand. You are on the right track and getting along with the right people. Make good use of the opportunity.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete