Tuesday, October 11, 2011

11 Oct 2011 - Long working night & day





Edwin Cheung

Last night, we did when for a long day and work on the server clean up junk mail and fixing the server. It is a long day last night. We drove back to our apartment at about 9:00pm. I ate swiss roll and soft drink of dinner. It was tasty., after I went to take a bath brush my teeth and sleeps.
I wake up in the morning at about 6, Billy is by the door. He just knoke the door. I didn't get up yet. I was a bit late so I have a change and a quick brush. We drove out the apartment and head to Vannesa home a pick her up. We then went straight to Monticle headquarter. We then when up to work on the server. It takes us a bit of time to finish it. And we find some computer is still copying stuff and it takes us very longtime. Billy find out that the underscore will make the server have alot of problem. I help billy fix the server by delete the underscore and make it in to space. It made me a long long time to do it. Billy comes up and tell me that i will buy lunch for you. Afterword i went back to do my work. Billy asks me down to eat lunch. It was noodle with vegetable, beef, wonton, fish ball, and soup. It is good. I felt much fuller and i don't felt any more tired. We then went out a to get something for Lampo. Afterword I went back to Monticle head quarter i did the blog.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Edwin,
    Good to spend your day in a different way. No walking on the treadmill is required ? Hope you are doing well with the computer support tasks. God bless.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita, Edwin was so busy on the server and IT support. That was why he has no PT yesterday.
    Thanks Billy

    ReplyDelete