Wednesday, October 5, 2011

5 October 2011 - New hair cut for Edwin!






































Calvin

This blog entry is for Monday and today, the Wednesday. On Monday I helped Billy carry some new furniture for Monticle. One would not expect it would take so long to carry 6 cabinets, but those were some heavy cabinets. It took us most of the time to take the cabinets upstairs. We even needed to take ask Steve to help us; I thank him very much for helping us. Today at Monticle I arrived to find out that I was jogging for 2 hours straight. At the end of it we did some stretches and I felt great afterword’s. Today was an excellent day.

Alastair Yu

Today I arrived to find Calvin Edwin and Billy jogging outside. Apparently, they had already been jogging for an hour, and had an hour left. When I joined in, we had a nice talk about rifles and guns…
Afterwards, we did some pushups and some stretches that targeted the major muscle groups in the body

Edwin Cheung

Last night, after I finish correct the take responsibility for one and a half hours run and 50 push up. that I have done. I change and wrote my blog. Afterword I felt hungry. Afterword Billy said come to my house an ate dinner after you take a bath. Afterword I take a bath a when straight to Billy apartment. Billy made spaggtti for me. When I am ate spaggatti. I see a show it tell brain deration disease. It a disease that can past by family and rip change in cells. I learn that if you don’t use your brain you might have such disease. Afterword I went back to my apartment an sleep.
Today was a very find day. The sun in shine high. No much cloud, and the sky were blue. Temperature is still cool. I wake up at 7:00am o’clock get change a really for the day. I through that we are leaving at 7:30am but Billy have to talk about the Visa problem for my school so It take an hours to talk to them. I wait and wait for along time at about 9:00 Billy came and nuke the door. So I open an we left the apartment. During the drove to the office I take my notebook out, but I forgot to bring my pen. Billy said what is your punishment? Billy tell me to do 30 push up because I had 15 min sit up not finish yet. After I had to the office. I then went to ate breakfast. I ate cereal with milk and 2 eggs. It was tasty. Billy tell me that I got to ate quicker because in Robert Land the meal eating time was really rush. So Billy tell me that I have to be on time. If not It will be hell for me on the P.T.
I think that Billy like Porsche a lot. There is many reasons. There is a system call double crouch system in Porsche that is rally special is call PDK. A PDK is a gear that know what is your next gear change just like a Automatic, so you never lost power. It is 1000000000/1sec to made your next gear change. The engine Is in the back. The engine is a boxster engine, it is a flat with direct fuel injection system Most Porsche has 3.8 liter and 400horse power. The brake is made out of Ceramic. The Germany engineering like to made car that is really functional and fast car. Not like Italy power and show not so useful the shape of the car is like a wing of a bird is really airodienabic. The styles of Porsche never changes for 30 year little change to a lot of change. I have 6 to 7 gear change in the a Porsche. It has a automatic shout down system when you press the brake the car will shout down, save a lot of gas and more envirmently friendly. It have 4 wheels drive system good to go for all season.
Afterword we drove down to BMO Bank to do some business. During the drove to go to take a haircut. I saw a orange Lamborghini Murshiolago on the street. It was pretty cool. It is a very fast supercar. When we reached to take a haircut. I go first. Billy told the haircut dress call us number one haircutter and cut about half and include. They cut all the hair my hair off. I cut my hair just like Billy does. I felt good. When I reach to the office I wrote my blog. When I am doing my blog all my hair fall off. I will need to wash my hair before I go to Too Good Point. I felt cool on my head. Later, I ate my lunch. I ate an orange, 2 roast beef sandwichs and a home made fruit juices. The fruit juice have orange, carrot, strawberry and some green vegetable. I felt really full afterword. When I almost finish my lunch I Billy said that I am late. A sec late. Later I might need to go to Too Good Point to have a run for sometime. The tempueture is pretty cool so I will need to where more clothing. I felt a bit tired after ate lunch. I went for a change and get really. Calvin came to Monticle at 2: 37pm. He is ate lunch because he didn’t ate lunch. Afterword Calvin and Billy and me came go for a interval run around the Monticle head quarter. We run around the headquarter for 2 hours. During the run Alastair came by and join us. During the run we talk and cheat to each other. After we finish running outside, we head to the Monticle head quarter an learn some light stretch. Afterword I change and write the blog. Later we head back to the place we buy bing bong table and get back some bing bong ball equipment for Monticle.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Son,
    You look good in the new hair (or ho hair) style ! It looks cool. Only handsome boy with good features can keep this 'no hiar' style !Reminder for some spelling :
    get READY to go ; not really
    WEAR more clothing : not where
    I enjoy reading your blog a lot. Please keep up the good effort.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edwin's new haircut makes me think of a shaolin monk! Hope this cool haircut will make yourself look smarter, just like a shao lin monk! Add oil!

    ReplyDelete