Friday, October 21, 2011

21 October 2011 - Day minus 3 "Go home"




Edwin Cheung Oct 21 2011

Last night, after I finish Blog. I went on work on the blog. At about 6:00am. We then went to a place where they buy Chinese food. The places have a lot of people. We have to wait in line. It takes a long time. We wait there for sometime. After I reached to the apartment. I find out that I left the key in the Monticle headquarter on the training area. Billy said you could barrow the key from him. I was thankful that he has the key. Later, I got the key. I went in a take a bath. Afterward I head back to the Billy apartment. We have Chinese sausage, Chinese BBQ pork, Chinese duck and some vegetable with rice. It was really good. Later I watch a show how women jail works. Jail is a place for correcting yourself. Afterword I finish ate dinner. After I went back to Steve apartment brush and sleep.

Today I wake up at 7:00am brush and change a get really for the day. The weather was really good today. The temperature is really cool. Some Cloud and not sun. I wait for really long time. Later Billy noke the door. Billy tells me that a lot of Chinese parent is calling Billy so it takes a bit of time to communicate with them. Later we drove my to Monticle headquarter. The traffic was really bad. I ask Billy if I can work on my blog first. Billy tells me to go help Vanessa to sometime. Vanessa tells me that if that Anderson helped me take it up all really, Thank. I went down to the training Area to get the wallet that I forget last night. That is really bad; I don’t usually forget the important thing. I think I am a little bit too hurry so I forgot to get it. I went to the lunch room. Billy tells me to cut the plastic bag milk a put in to the cup. I have milk and banana for breakfast. I have a lot of milk. I felt really full. Somehow I felt like throwing up. Afterword I help Billy to fix the light bot. I went down to get the tall light bot. Afterword I went to do my blog. Afterword I went down and help mob the Monticle classroom, waiting area, staff room. It takes me a bit of time to clean up. The floor is really dirty. And I help Billy friend to bring his Computer back to his Car. Afterword I went to do some fixing on the underscore problem on the server. I just did a little bit. After I wait in the waiting area a bit. I study my spelling test. Later, I went to First Markham. Billy buy 3 color rice. I got beef, egg and rice. I ate really slowly again. Billy tell me that you will understand what I am talking about when you reach to RL. I try to eat quicker. We watch Newspaper there. I can start to see world is falling apart. After we have little walked. I went to Michael wedding store. Afterwords I head back to the Monticle headquarter. During the drive Billy tell that Saturday, I have to go the Army, Billy tell me that I have Clean the whole apartment. Ate the rest of the left of the food. Then I think I have to get pack and ready to leave Canada. Afterword we I when down for a 99 minute run on the treadmill. And Jason and Alastair were here. We run today. Jason and Alastair have a weight lifting when am I running on the treadmill. After I finish running on the treadmill I get change and when up to do the blog.
The time flys really quickly. At about 4 days I went to Hong Kong. The temperature of a microwave. And the air quality is really bad. But is my hometown. I miss my parent. Today is the last day to upload the blog in Monticle. Everyone have a good year in school. Me too. Thank Billy, Vingi, Tammy, Anderson, Alastair, Michael, Jason, Calvin, Jacky, Steve, mom, dad... Everyone.


Alastair Yu

Today is my last day here for exercising until November next month. Also, Edwin may be gone afterwards for Robert Land right when he comes back. Hopefully he doesn’t stay in Hong Kong, he has to come back to Canada to complete his training here. Anyways, Jason came today, and Calvin was supposed to come today as well, but…he’s not here…
So the plan for the next month is when Billy is in Hong Kong, we can’t come to Monticle, so this may be the last blog I write until November. When Edwin comes back, it’s straight to Robert Land for him; I might be able to say goodbye before he comes, but I’m not too sure.
Today, we just did an hour of cardio, with Jason constantly talking to Edwin on the treadmills, and me on the bike. After that, I helped Jason do some (not very motivated) weightlifting, for about an hour. When Jason left, Edwin was just finishing his jog, so I played some ping pong with him until I realized that he should go tell Billy he was finished first. Billy told us to go upstairs to type the blog.

1 comment:

  1. Ill be there Monday, sorry guys busir then usual since mid terms is coming
    Calvin

    ReplyDelete