Saturday, October 8, 2011

8 October 2011 - Thanks giving weekend Saturday






























































Alastair Yu:

Today, Bronson and Mars joined in with us for an exercise. Billy bought new boxing gloves and defenders, and we played around with them for a while. Afterwards we did some jogging, and then we did some weightlifting. I think I can lift 140, even if I failed today. Next time I’ll be stronger, and now I know how.

Calvin

Today we had more people than I expected to come to Monticle; it was a great day today. The more people we have the better, we unfortunately had to change our jogging schedule a little but everything went well afterwards. After the run we had some weight lifting and had another weight lifting competition against Bronson And Mars. The seniors had practiced something special Billy had prepared for us. At the end of the day we cleaned up and watched a movie.

Edwin cheung

Last night I when to Billy house to ate dinner. I have BBQ pork with vegetable and rice it is really tasty. I watch two movie. The first one is call “Remember the Titan” it is about football. I learn that respect each other, leadership and race no matter what color. Through out the movie they learn what from each other and be better. The second movie I watch was call Space war ship. It is a really good Japanese cartoon with a lot of good Japanese star. The story is about saving earth people with their last chanllge to get a some nuclear absover to save people and have better future for the human society living underground. Save human kind for a better future. later I went back to my apartment to get change.
Today I wake up at 7:00am and left the building at 7:30pm. Afterword I drove to monticle head quarter to wait for the IT people come to fix the server. We wait for sometime. I ate breakfast. I felt ready crumply that time. I ate cereal it was tasty. Afterword we bring the server up to the Lampo floor. Afterwards Jeason wong come in. We ate brakfest together. Afterword went to the place where we buy the new bing bong professional.
We when I for sometime. we play some bing bong for sometime. afterward they give us the bing bong equipment. I look at it. it was bad. We can made batter board then them. They are professional player. Then we when to treadmill factory for some boxing equipment. after we buy the boxing equipment. We when for to Best to try to ask for Tv stand on the wall. But they don’t have it. we when to the second place call the golden electronics to find some tv stand and still don’t have it. So we give up and we when back to the Monticle head quarter. I meet Calvin and Alastair they are waiting for us there. Soon us we ready Bronson and Mars came. We then when out and have a run together around the Monticle headquarter for ten laps in a intervals speed. Afterword try out the new boxing equipment . Billy teach us how force of our body affect how you fight? And what is a the fight position? Then we when for a weight lifting challenge for all of us really fun. We then have movie and food. Tomorrow I will have some time a to look at the Autumn with the maple leave.

1 comment:

  1. HI, Edwin,
    Love the strawberry and the fruit juice of your breakfast. Ping pong is good for training your co-ordination. Learing to respect othersi is important. When you stay at your frined's house, you must respect their house rules. It is a turning point in your life. Please try to get thhe most out of it.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete