Monday, October 3, 2011

2, 3 October 2011 - Edwin continue working hard!









































Alastair Yu:

Today I got here to find a large cabinet blocking the door, after looking through the window; I found that the cabinet was moving! It seems that Billy and Steve were moving the cabinet upstairs to the balcony. After squeezing though the crack in the door, I got there and helped them get up the stairs. Anyways, Billy had to drive Calvin home, so Billy put me on one hour of jogging on the new treadmill. Afterwards, I got onto the weightlifting machine and did 3 sets of bench presses, sit-ups, and finally dead-lifts (? I think that was what Anderson called it). So in total, I was here for 2 hours, same as always.
(Michael, you walked a very long distance in Hong Kong? I thought the doctor told you to rest! When a doctor tells you to do something, do it!)


Edwin Cheung

It was a cloudy and foggy day. Temperature was about 5*c. The was cool. I wake up at 6:30am get change, brush my teeth and really for a good day. At about 7:00am I when to did my blog about this Saturday. Afterword we when out for Breakfast, I ate luncheon meat with macaroni, fried egg with luncheon meat with butter bread, a cup of tea and bean drink. After is about time we when to watch Autumn maple leave falling, but the weather was bad. It is cloudy and very rainy. Billy decide we should go to Yorkdale Mall. When we reach to the there. There no much car in the car park. After we when out the car park. Not much shop is open till 11:00am, So we bras around for some. After the shop were open, we when in to a Apple shop. It a Company that make high quality Computer, mp3 and phone. I when to play some games and check out some new apps, and Billy doing some Business. Afterword we went to Music and Movie shore to buy some new movie. We then when to buy some kitchen equipment. We when out the Mall, there is a lot of people waiting for parking spot. We drove away from the Mall and we head back to our apartment. It is about 12:15pm I when back to my apartment for cock. I cock some spagatti with a can of fish. Afterword I went to dumb some garbage and I went back an ate. Billy mix the spagatti for me with Italy tomato source and bacons and have a big cup of ice tea. I ate lunch and watch Movie. The first Movie I watch was “Battle of Los Angels”. It is a movie about Marine doing the last mission. It story start with a lot of Alien trying to take over the world with the their army of alien. This movie tell me that Marine don’t give up till he mission is done. Afterword I watch the second Movie about sniper get pay to kill bad people. The movie first guy his mission was to kill 4 different people in Bangkok. During the way he find a guy who still money and survival. He ask him for a job. He gave the guy money, If he is late or cop try to catch him he don’t get pay. The then have a lot of training for the student. He train the guy to fight and shoot. At last he kill himself with the boss. I learn that if you shoot a toy you have to squeeze it. The third movie I watch was “Rocky Babowa”. This movie is about Rocky have a wife was dead, he have a little restaurant. He was a really strong men. He got a dog call punchy. They work really hard to win. He did a lot of running and weight training and drink 6 egg a days. This movie tell me not to give up. He said “ don’t let your point at you a let you down, you are batter than that” This movie was very inspiring. At last Both of them win. The last movie that I watch was call “Vanishing on the 7th street”. It is a very scare movie. The movie theory said that light out before 12:00pm you will Vanishing. It you have your own light you will life. If you lost that light that you have you will be dead. It is basically total restart of the human society. After I finish watching all the movie I went back to my apartment take bath and when back to sleep.

Monday I wake up at 6:00 change and leave the building at 6:30am.after I head to the Monticle head office I did the blog about what happen yesterday. At about 8:00 I ate breakfast; I ate cereal with milk and sausage bun. It is really tasty. After I finish my breakfast and do my blog. At 9:10 Monticle head quarter to turn on the heat. Afterword we have a along drove in the highway about an hours, we when there an tell that we need to pick up some furniture from a moving company , it take us some time to load it up the sprinter. Afterword we went back to Monticle Headquarter to wait for Calvin to help to unload furniture. While Billy pick Calvin up and ate lunch and I ate lunch. The lunch that I ate cereal and roast beef Sandwish. I ate about and hour. Billy arrived with Calvin .we start unloading the furniture to Monticle Head quarter. We ask Steve for help too. After we put all most all the furniture in space. Alastair came. They put the last furniture up. Calvin and me did some cleaning on the Traing area. Afterword It all most 5:00 Calvin have to leave for some business. So, Alastair have an hours P.T training and I did 99 minutes with some weight lifting and situp. When I am running I felt lighter because of the new shoes and cloth Billy Brought me. After I finish I drink 3 cup of water and I went back to gym and to more weight lifting wait for Billy for some Business. I suppose do do 3 time 99minutes run on the treadmill. Billy I will do it tomorrow so I get change I wrote the blog.

2 comments:

  1. HI Edwin, you look good in the Nike outfit for PT. Your blog is having more details and I enjoyed reading it a lot. Would like to remind you the spelling of one word "went' past tense of "go', NOT 'when'. I see great improvement in your writing. Please keep up the good effort. Do not give up.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx for your advice,Alastair! :D
    I just got scolded 'friendly' by my parents :). My father just said exactly the same thing as the doctor said (well, almost, but not as professional as the doct), so from now on, I will just follow my father's instruction to save some money :)

    ReplyDelete