Thursday, October 20, 2011

20 October 2011 - Day minus 4 "Go home"
















Edwin Cheung Oct,20,2011

Last night, after I finish doing the blog. We drove back to our apartment. I went back to have a quiet bath. Afterwards I went back to Billy apartment to have a dinner. Vingi is the cook. We have rice with chicken, pork with vegetable. I was tasty. I ate bowls of rice. Afterward I Watch a Movie called Tron Legacy. The story is about a kid who lost his dad when he is seven year old. After he grows up I still the technology from his bad company. His assistants tell the kid that he should go to the Flynn. Flynn in is a game room. He then when in to a secret room. And they when to the place. His Dad Build the Perfect system calls Chu. They Chu the perfect system destroy his dad build building. After, His Dad never when home because his building will shut down and is low on power. He Dad tells him that Tron was killing by the Chu, while his dad runway. And he leaves downtown, live on the rocks. The new Tron. Drove to the Entertainment place. He then meets the Entertainment owner. They have some secret talk. They have the fight with the perfect system. His dad partner who was find in the downtown. Everybody was disappearing while she was the only one left on the city. She hides. And She matter the creator of the game. She then lost his hand while they have a fight. And during the fight his dad lost his Disk. Tron ,his dad ran to the train to the East side of down town. His dads help her to have a system reboot for her. His dads talk to Tron. He was happy to meet his son the game. He said he want to spent more time with is son Tron. Billy tell me that is time to sleep. We will watch the movie on the holiday. Afterward, I went to my apartment to clean the bathroom and my bed. I Sleep at 11:00pm. I felt really tired. Afterward I brush my teeth and when to bed.

Today October, 20, 2011. I woke up at 6:45am. I make my bed. When to the toilet make sure everything is Clear. I brush my teeth. And when to find my cloth to change. I went to drink some water. I get change and wait for sometime on the sofa. After not so long Billy noke the door. He when In and check my room and the bathroom is clean or not, while I am wearing my shoes. Afterward I when down to the car park. I suddenly remember that I forgot my notebook. Billy let me when up and get the book. While Billy wait for me. I ran back in to Billy car head to Monticle headquarter. After I Are there, We when in Billy tell me to finish my breakfast before 8:30am. I have Margarine with cheese sandwich, 2 banana and soymilk. I was really good. Afterword I head up to the second floor and did my blog. Later I when down to the first floor to Billy office. He ask meet to get and really for my p.t tasking. Afterward I get change and I went to the treadmill for a 99 minutes run. I run on a intervals pattern in a Max speed of 5.5 and a average speed for 4.0. I felt a lot better. After I finish I went to toilet and change. Then I when for ate in the toilet. Not so Long later. Billy came I find out that I am eating. He ask me to not to waste time. He tell me the problem is you wasting time. He tell me to finish lunch before 1:00am. I have 2 cheese roast Beef lunch sandwichs. I was really good. I tasty great. I ate really quiet. Billy later tell me to come to his office. He tell that I am late. But I am just 3 minutes early on my clock. He tell me do you have anything I didn’t do. I said “clean the table”. I went for it. Later Billy goes up and wrote your blog still 1:30.So I went up and did my blog. Later Billy ask me to do another 98 minutes manual run on the treadmill. The speed is about 3.8, is basically walking speed. Not so long later. Billy asks me to stop the treadmill. I went I meet Billy, Vingi, Steve many more people… I am eating India food. Most of It is dipping food. The India food I really sweet not really hot. Most of the India food is really spicy and hot food. I ate a lot of India food. Afterward I went back to the treadmill and set for about 98 for the same time and speed. When I nearly finish run on the treadmill for sometime. Jason came. I have a half and hour warm up. Afterword Jason and I did about 100 chase workouts and some push up, weight lifting. Later I did a clean up on the training area. Then I when to change and drink some water. Afterword Billy ask me to go up and work on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment