Monday, October 17, 2011

15 16 17 October 2011 - Very cold day!


















Edwin Cheung

Friday evening, after PT we then ate the left over chicken wings and fried. Afterward I drove back to out apartment pick up Vingi. Afterward we went to ate noodles in vilamness. Afterward I drove back to back to out apartment and take a Brush and when back to sleep.

I wake up at Saturday Moring, The Temperature is cool. The weather is good. The Sun is shinnying. There is not much cloudy. I wake up at 7:30am and I went to Billy apartment. We check on the blog for sometime. Later we drove out the apartment to Fairview mall. Billy is really busy finding a suit company that fit him, beucause he have some business dinner tonight. We walk around the place for sometime. We then when in a place where they buy expensive suit and more... Billy fined a suit call Hugo Boss We when the sale tell us what kind of suit fit Billy. I wait there for sometime. The guys show different of suit and jacket. I felt like I want a suit too. Afterward Billy chooses what he like and most of the cloth need some re-making. Afterwards we when for lunch. We when to McDould to buy food. The meal this time is really expensive ever KFC. Billy buys 2 double big Mc with fried and drinks. It is really tasty. After We when to have a walk to wait for the suit to be finish. It takes about 1 hour to do it. After We when back to wait for the suit. We sit out side the shop for along time. After we get the suit. We rush back to Monticle headquarter. I find there is a lot of traffic happening. Later, We then reach to the Monticle headquarter Billy stop a get his belt. After we when back to our apartment. Billy tells me to cook some spagatti and come to Billy apartment. I went back to my apartment and start my cooking. I throw some speggtti in mix some water and salt and start cocking. I cook for sometime. After I finish cooking. I bring the spegatti to Billy apartment. I wait for sometime. Billy mixes the spagatti with sausages, bacon and spegattti sauce. I ate the spagatti. When I am ateing Billy tell me that Alastair will come at 8:30pm. Later they left. I have to take care of Hazel. The first movie i watch the space ship. Is a very interesting story? A story about human using their last ship to get some nuclear cleaner. He find a captiant during the team assembly for the space ship. They find out that the head is telling a lie about everthing about the nuclear clear and he doesn’t have a any fact to support it. It is very big monopoly for them. They fight for their live. Half of the captient team was dead. They were really said. alast there is a black hole creator that the alien make try to destroy earth because they have not make the disrespect them. So the Captain evaluates all of them. They captain drove the ship to the reacter and destroy the black hole create and save the human race. The second movies I watch It name is call Set up. The story start with 3 different people. Doing a rebert. They drove their van and kill the guys who have a diamond. Both of them have a gang. The guys call Willes still the 5 Billion dollar diamond and kill both of them. Afterwards they guy said that I don't have the money for the boss so they were fighting for the money. They chase each other and more. After I watch 2 movies when Alastair came. Afterward I watch the third movie Call 28 later. It is a quiet scary movie. The Movie first start with a sick person who is locking in a hospital for sometime. I went out the hosipital and find out that everone is dead from a virus that came from the monkey that can make everone in to a zombie. The entire zombie have red eye. The guys walk all the way to somewhere. One the way there is alot of zombie falling them. They see 2 person came and save him. They tell him that they virus has spread to many different places New York. They tell them to travel during daylight not night. The 3 people walk to the sick guy house to live. One person was killing during the fight with the zombie. Because they spriet and will change the guy to a zombie so he have too kill them. Later, We then when a place they have their father and his sister. Together they when to a army place. The army guy said they need women to survival. At last they were kill and they were save. The four movies that I have watch it call inception. A movie about how dream have dream. I start with a concept from dream stealing. It is a very interesting movie. After we finish watching the move we when back to our apartment a sleep.

Sunday morning, The Sun is shiny. The temputurture is really cool. I wake up later. Billy noke the door said come to my apartment. After we change and brush our teeth. We went to Billy house. We then talk to Billy apartment. We then talk to Michael on the phone. And Billy shows Alastair the next year plan flack. We watch area 51 Mystery and more. We then when to ate lunch. The place is call diamond. We ate alot of dim sum. It was good. After we finish eating lunch we went back to our apartment and watch movie. I watch a movie call Robin Hood. It is a very interesting story. The story start by a king that wants a guy that is truthful, rightist and respectful. they have a fight with frech. Because they tax them but they don't give anything back. SO they have a war. They frech give up. These stories tell me not to give up. It is really cool. After I tell Billy that my uncle is picking me up down stay the lobel. I went down. First we when to buy some cool food. Later we when to a RAMA a house appance place to have to return something. and then we when to a supermarket to buy food for tomorrow. Later we when to pick grandmother house to pick her up. We when back to uncle house to have dinner, we ate rice with chicken, vegetable with fish. I help clean up table and grandmother tell me that I have to help Afterwards I went back to my apartment to brush and sleep.

Today, I wake up early. Steve drove me back to office. Billy went to office early because he need to do with some business. While I am doing my Blog for this last Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

After I finish my breakfast, I head to Billy office. He asks me to get change. So I did about 99 minutes on a Manual speed of 4.0 around the speed of walk and running. It basically fast walks. After I finish I have a good clear up on the treadmill equipment and then I get change. Afterwards we head to First Markham place to buy lunch. Billy is a bit Busy, So I need to wait for sometime. Afterword we drove to First Markham place. There are a lot of people, so it is really hard to a car park. Billy buys BBQ pork with duck vegetable with rice. Today so how I ate really slow. Billy tells me that after you reach Hong Kong. You will have a lot of work to do. Billy tell me that I will be back to Canada on November with him sometime he said your mom worry you turn bad in home alone. Billy look at the news, a part said that old women who don’t know word win scalar ship or something. I just said that I did really try my best on doing it is really easy to give up. After I finish the lunch. Billy tells me that you go a lot of food that you have not finish, Most of it is chips. You got some vegetable with bread with roast beef and cheese. I know that I got a lot of food un finish. Billy said if I don’t finish today I would not have good food later! I went back to Monticle headquarter. I went up side and when up and did the blog for what happen this lunch.



Jason

When I came to Monticle headquarters Alastair didn't come that long ago. I did thirty minutes of treadmill. I did slow speed for a little bit then I stared to increase the speed and finished off slowly. After that I played ping pong with Alastair for 30 to 45 minutes. Alastair had to help Anderson with the computer so Tammy played one game of ping pong with me.

Alastair Yu

Alright after Jason taking so long to type his blog, its my turn. So today was interesting. When I got here, Billy's door was closed, and Edwin was upstairs, so I went to Tammy's and Anderson's office, and looked at some of the Monticle stuff that they were making. Anyways, I didn't do much exercise today; I only did some jogging, and no weightlifting. I spent the rest of the time waiting for Jason so finish typing his blog. So it turns out I did do some weightlifting today, I showed Jason how to use the barbell. I told him that it was his responsibility to clean the machine after using it.

Alastair Yu (saturday/sunday)

During the past two days, I slept over at Billy's house and watched some movies. on Saturday night, I went over at 8:30, and watched Inception, and 28 days later with Edwin. We slept around 12 that night. I hope Edwin gets the chance to read some more books. Anyways, we woke up around 9 the next morning, after Billy knocked on the door about 3-4 times... actually, I'm not sure how many times he knocked, I was still asleep. Anyways, we went over to his house and Billy showed me the new Monticle booklet and card. We left to eat breakfast around 10, and we went to a place called diamond banquet. We stayed for a few hours, and we talked about the news on the Chinese newspaper. Then we went to Billy's house again to watch another 5 or so movies, after I had to watch Edwin do about 100 push-ups. After watching the set up, Robin Hood, and another movie, (and a few more that I can't remember) we went for dinner at a vegetarian place near Woodbine, I think. The food tasted a lot like real meat, but it was a little disconcerting when I saw that the pork I was eating wasn't actually pork..... Anyways, Billy drove me home afterwards, around 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment