Wednesday, October 12, 2011

12 October 2011 - Busy day!














Edwin cheung

last night after I trying to clear the server on the computer. Afterword Billy, Vingi and me when out and find some dinner. I find out that there is allot of traffic at night. We the went to a place call Longos to find somthing to ate. We then when in to a place call St. Lou. A Bar restaurant for something. We order of good food. We order 2 pours wing with fried, Bake rip, full rack , fish and chip, onion ring and 3 ice tea. It was super tasty. The shop is better than alot of other shop. It a very expensive area. We ate there for sometime. it take us sometime to finish each meal. The place was a very noice place. We saw alot of expensive cars too. We were really full. We have some let over chicken wings and fried which is good. I bring it to my apartment for tomorrow lunch. I then bath change, brush my teeth and when back to sleep.

Wednesday morning, I wake up at 7:00 in the morning. Fix my bed. Brush my teeth and get change. Ready for today. I wait for a few minutes. I went out a meet Billy at the doors. After we drove to Monticle head quarter. Straight forward I went to do the blog. Later I make my own sandwich, a double cheese with margarine butter, two cup of yogurts and some fruit. I was tasty and good. After I went back and did the blog. afterword i went back to do server underscore problem. I and Billy went out for lunch. later Alastair came and he call me down to do some excise. during the run on the treadmill I find out that my glass is somehow broken and it is bad. afterword Alastair bring me my new eye glasses and i does notice. after i get change and did my blog. Later, I ate my dinner. I was tasty. I was chicken wings with fried and onion rings. I like it very much.

Alastair Yu:

Today I came into Monticle, and found Edwin busy working upstairs. Apparently, he was working on the server for Billy. Anyways, we started off with some cardio training like always, and finished with some bench pressing. Jason joined in, and did some biking. We finished the day with some ping pong, and I taught Jason how to spin the ball

1 comment:

  1. Edwin
    You look great in the photo at the bar restaurant. Mom is happy in seeing your happy face. It was wonderful to be busy with the computer work. Do it well and tell yourself that you are of value to an organisation. Mom is very busy with work before my holiday. I will go to China with Autie Sugar on Monday 17/10. Please take care.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete