Monday, October 10, 2011

10 October 2011 - Pre Birthday Party!






























Alastair Yu

Today was the party for Calvin Jason and me, (cause my birthday is on the 31) we went to Keung’s Delight, and stuffed ourselves eating rice noodles, and fried rice. Afterwards, Calvin and went and got haircuts. After that we went back to the Monticle HQ, and helped Billy with the server, and had a long discussion about what not to do on it.

Calvin

I want to thank Billy and Edwin for taking me out for lunch today, it is too bad they had to celebrate my birthday today instead of on the 21st. I understand that Billy is very busy and I really want to thank him for the food. Jason and Alastair was also with us, I didn’t know that me Jason and Alastair all had birthdays in October. When we finished lunch we went back to HQ to help Billy with the servers, we basically helped him bring him stuff and also to clean and remove the old servers. That was it for today I want to thanks Billy and Edwin again for celebrating our birthday.

Edwin cheung
Last night, I ate Lobsters and New York Steaks, we watch two movies before dinner. The first one is about street racing and money. The name is call fast and furious 5. It is a very interesting movie. It is about cars. I like it so badly. The second movie Is really bloody and I forgot the name but I can tell you part of the story. The story starts when a teenager runway from home, because their parent ate his be love house. So he runway to any other village. He did a crime by killing young baby kids and made buns and sell it to people. The crime is done, He live in the village for 10 years. And he change his name. Afterward in the village restaurant they meet two bad guy, He is hiding from them. Afterword they have a fight. He fights with the second bad guy and was kill on the lake. They then meet the inspector for the crime to see the any reason he was dead. The inspector study the body. The guys tell him every move at that time. Then the inspector start studying the guy day-to-day movement. The guy let the inspector to live in his house for sometime. At last at he pirate he have a meeting with them about what happen at his house. The guy ask him to go away fro this village His wife tell him that if he ask him stuff about his family I would not come back for days. Afterword the inspector as wife for money. The inspector wife said why does you charger my dad for selling fake medical stuff. He said that Why do you charge my dad for selling fake medical stuff. He said because I my job. He then when to get a permit to be a inspector for crime. Because he doesn’t have money to have a permit so the government will not let him. He gets the permit and went trying to charge the guy. At the same time his dad was the king and he went to the village and destroy the village. They then have a fight and something bad happen. This movie is really bloody. I an crimpy movie to me. After I watch movie we when back to to my apartment and sleeps.
Monday morning, I wake up at 7:00am and I went out the building. We head to Monticle. We then straight head to up to the server room and add the new server up. I wait for sometime. later Everyone to come. All meet and we when to play bing bong ball. It is really fun. We have a good time. afterword we when out for lunch to cerbritbrate Calvin, Alaster and Jason birthday for the coming October. I pay half and Billy half for their lunch today. I felt really good. Afterword we when to get a haircut and we head back to Monticle headquarter assiting for the server installation. Later play some bing bong. We then when up and help a fix the server and fix up the Mac. Billy teached us his experience on IT. While Billy is working. Afterword we did the blog for the day. This few day was a really interesting day. I went to see autumn maple leave in Canada and ate a lot of good food.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Edwin,
    It is always great to treat especially on birthdays of your good friends. Please enjoy the friendship and the good time together.
    Mom is happy to see you grow and mature and stay focused in yor work. Add oil.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete