Tuesday, October 4, 2011

4 October 2011 - More training to come!























Edwin Cheung

Monday night, after I finish my 99 minute P.T, We leave the office and we head to ate hot pot.l I ate a lot of different food. I ate seafood, Beef vegetable, egg, fried rice and fish ball. I ate a lot of food. I feel full. They have desert. I was really full afterword. Later, the time is really lated so we head back to our apartment take a bath and sleep.
Today is a clean day. The weather was cool and cloudy. The temperature is around 5c. it was cool. I feel a lot like the winter now but it is just Autum. I wake up it the morning at 7:00 I brush my teeth and change and get ready. I wait till 7:30. Not one is here. It waited for a bit longer. At about 8:45 Billy came an nock the door. Then I bring a can of chicken and we drove back to Monticle head office. Afterword I ate breakfast. I ate cereal again I was good. Afterwards I write my blog about today. Afterword I did a 99 minutes interval max of 5.5 and average speed of 4.0. I was tired but I feel good. Afterword I changed and I wrote my blog. After I ate lunch. I ate pizza and chicken vegetable rice soup and strawberry drink. I ate about 30 minute but then I delay my ate time because I didn’t finish quick it so I some how failed because I like to open the refrigerator. After we went out side to get something for the office. when I went out I forgot to bring my note book, to be responsible I have do 50 push up to get Afterward we went to First Markham place to ate lunch for Billy. I just feel full so I did ate anything there. I watch newspaper there too. I stay there for quick sometime. afterword we drove back to Monticle office. I then when to the training area to get few trawler and some clean water. We when out side a clean Billy’s car, there is a lot of bird dropping on the hood and so dirty stuff there so we need to clean it. Afterword I did the blog. Afterword I when to do some P.T on the treadmill. I feel really tired after. I through that I finish so I change. An I went back to Billy office door and tell that I am done. Billy tell me that I have few different think I need to do to be more responsible on what you do. So I have to do 50 push up for forgetting the notebook and 1 hour and a half for still forgetting my notebook. First we did 50 push up with Billy. it was hard some how. Afterword Billy and me did 1 and a half our of running outside around the Monticle head quarter area. After I get change and write my blog. It is going to be good sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment