Friday, September 16, 2011

Outdoor & Indoor Endurance training before weekend rest







































Edwin Cheung

Today I got up at 5:30am and ready for the day. At about 6:30pm, Billy and I drove out the building to a place named Too Good Point. The sky was clear and the air was clean. The temperature was about 7c is a bit cool. When we reached Too Good point. Before exercise I ate half a moon cake. Then we did ten minutes of stretching. We then had a fast walk for 1 hour at a speed of 6.5 km per hour. During the fast walk we saw a lot of people and ducks. We saw a Porsche Cabriolet with a colour of silver driving on the road. We rounded it up by doing 30 push-ups. After we left Too Good point, we went to a place called Ming Fai, a Hong Kong style breakfast. I ate ham omelet with butter bread, luncheon meat with macaroni, two cups of Horlicks and a cup of tea. During breakfast we read newspapers and read a magazine. When we got back to the office it is about 9:00am. Right away I went to take a nature call.
During in class training this morning. I forgot a lot of things so Billy tried to help me to remember. He adds 19 extra minutes run in total on treadmill of 13 km per hour. 1 extra minute for each one item that I forgot or miss spelling.
I have 45 minutes run at 7km per hour other than the extra run. Afterword we went to lunch. I ate BBQ port rice, soup, and soymilk. It was really tasty. Lastly we went to T&T supermarket to buy food and drink for my Saturday and Sunday supplies because Billy has to work in the Army this weekend.
There is another routine 45 minutes run before end of day. Wish me luck. I am so tired but I feel so good. See you all next week!

2 comments:

  1. Tips for Edwin's writing:
    First phrase is a better version of yours (bracketed) :) hope it helps~
    If you don't understand, you can ask me or Billy or people you think can help you :)

    Toogood Pond - (Too Good Point)

    The temperature was about 7c AND it is a bit cool. (The temperature was about 7c is a bit cool.)

    Once we had reached Toogood Pond, I had eaten half a mooncake before exercise.(When we reached Too Good point. Before exercise I ate half a moon cake.)

    Then we did ten minutes of stretching. After that, we had a fast walk for 1 hour... (THEN we did ten minutes of stretching. We THEN had a fast walk for 1 hour at a speed of 6.5 km per hour.)

    After we HAD left Toogood Pond, we went to a RESTAURANT called Ming Fai, WHICH serves Hong Kong Style breakfast.(After we left Too Good point, we went to a place called Ming Fai, a Hong Kong style breakfast.)

    I ate ham omelet AND TOAST WITH BUTTER,(I ate ham omelet with butter bread,)

    During breakfast we read newspapers and MAGAZINE.(During breakfast we read newspapers and read a magazine.)

    When we got back to the office it WAS about 9:00a.m.(When we got back to the office it is about 9:00am.)

    What's the point of putting 'nature call' on the blog? Could you evaluate more about the nature call during your class?

    During the class training this morning, I went to take a nature call...(reason + consequence)(Right away I went to take a nature call.
    During in class training this morning.)

    For each item that I forgot or WRONGLY SPELLED, I WILL GET AN EXTRA MINUTE of TREADMILL RUNNING. AS I HAD...., THEREFORE, he ADDED 19 extra minutes OF TREADMILL RUNNING at a speed of 13km per hour.(He adds 19 extra minutes run in total on treadmill of 13 km per hour. 1 extra minute for each one item that I forgot or miss spelling. )

    I had 45 minutes of running at the speed of 7km per hour...(I have 45 minutes run at 7km per hour other than the extra run.)

    AFTERWARDS we went FOR lunch. (Afterword we went to lunch.)

    I ate BBQ pork rice,(I ate BBQ port rice,)

    Lastly we went to T&T supermarket to buy food and drink supplies for Saturday and Sunday...(Lastly we went to T&T supermarket to buy food and drink for my Saturday and Sunday supplies because Billy has to work in the Army this weekend.)

    There will be a 45-minute run before THE end of each day.(There is another routine 45 minutes run before end of day.)

    I WAS so tired but I FELT so good.(I am so tired but I feel so good.)

    ReplyDelete