Tuesday, September 20, 2011

20 September 2011 - Endurance training continue













































Alastair Yu

Today I return to Monticle to continue my training. Calvin and Edwin had already been here for a week, and managed to get a head start on their training. I wish Michael was here, he could amaze us with his jogging :P. I started a new training program, concentrating on a little more endurance than before. I had no problem with the biking, but the weights were a little harder for me. We rotated with 20 lbs. weights, and pull-ups with 90 lbs. I’ll be back on Thursday, and maybe tomorrow, for more training.

Calvin

Today I was not doing very well during PT, it was very hard for me to stay awake. I felt as though my eyes were closing by themselves. Well, I jogged for 30 minutes, and then for another hour, then did weight exercises. That was it for today. Alastair finally came to Monticle in two weeks. While I was lifting the weights I could not do very well. For the jogging I was all right though. Michael you should really come back, you would definitely enjoy this program Billy put up

Edwin

Today I woke up at about 6:30am In the morning and I went out the door at about 7:30pm.I wait for sometime. Billy came and said that I should go with Steve, some how the plant change and I don’t know what going on. Billy drove me back to office. I change Micheal computer for about 2 hours it take along time to get everthing done, beucause uploading flims and design work take a long time. After they have finish fixing the computer. I wait sometime for Billy for tell me what to do it. So I waited for some time later, that day Billy was talking sometime about school. Anderson gave me some enlish writing test for today. But I did finish Afterword I did a 45 mins interval max of 6.0 and slow down back to 4.0. Afterword we went to Toronto downtown KFC for lunch we have French fries, fried chicken with pop. I eat 2 bag of fries and 4 priese ofchicken. Billy said you have to eat the rest, But I am full so that will be my left over for tomorrow. We read Newspeper there. Afterword we went to Ford yard army for sometime about half and hours. At last we went to Downtown Mercedes Benz dealer ship for some business. It I a good day. Then at noontime we went back to office and we meet Calvin and Alastair at the headquarter. I did a second run for 99 mins I did 30 sit up , pull up for 30 time , wide press for 30 time , narrow press for 30 time too. Calvin asin me on how to do it. The first few time is really had. But later it became really eazy. Tomorrow we will do more running. I was about tired after the the running. Later, I get change and I write the blog for today. After I type the blog. I eat a whole moon cake but I am still hungry.

3 comments:

  1. Good Job Boys, you are working hard, the results will come if you keep trying hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edwin, Mom is happy to see your good efforts for imrpovement. try to have more vegetables and fruits for balanced diet. Pl take good care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definitely die for that if I could be able to do gym as free as you guys :D Unfortunately, I had overused by knee in the Niagara Walk, so I got injured on my right knee and still it hasn't recovered yet. Therefore, I can only do the cross trainer and a bit of weightlifting (of course not as heavy as you guys 'cause I have feeble muscles~ :D) Well, hope you guys enjoy this indoor gym because it's probably specially made for winter.
    BTW, hope you guys can work with me on the 6 packs starting from today :) Once you get one, send me a picture :P

    ReplyDelete