Thursday, September 22, 2011

22 September 2011 - Edwin is doing good




















Edwin Cheung

Last night the day was cool and chill. First I went to the bank with Billy. We went in a place western restaurant for dinner. Billy said if you do well you get good food. Billy buys two set of special meal. Billy had beef with pepper source and I choose Beef with grill source. We both had drink with soup and bun. Billy had fried chicken with French-fried. It is a good dinner. I like the food a lot. Afterword we went to the desert shop to buy desert for vinigi. After then we went back t out car and drove home. I went home I take a quiet bath and breath my teeth. Listen to some music and went to sleep.
I wake up and about 7:30am and we leave the building by 8:00pm. We then went to the office. Billy said eat the beef noodle from last day and the fried chicken with French-fried will be my lunch. So I eat my breakfast, and I start writing what happen from last night till today. Billy said do it quiet we have to start out physical train. Then I have a nature call afterword I when for a 99 minutes treadmill in a pattern of interval.
After I finish the 99 minutes intervals run, Billy ask me to get change and go to eat lunch. We drove our Sprinter we off to First Markham place; when we reach there the car park was nearly full. We fin and quiet parking stop and we go straight to lunch. Billy asks me to buy Newspaper. Billy when to buy lunch he when to a place calls HK BBQ shore to buy food. He buys two meals. On of the meal is BBQ pork rice and one is BBQ pork with duck rice. We both have drinks and soups. After we finish lunch we get back to the sprinter. And we went to treadmill factory to check for some good treadmill to buy, because the old treadmills have they will need it back. We did find any good treadmill, so leave treadmill factory. We then drove to a place. A place where they train professional Bing bong ball player. We when inside they show us around. Most of the trainer their make the kids and teens train them to win a lot of metal and own a lot of money. Afterword Billy asks if we can buy a world professional Bing bong ball table. The trainer boss there are very friendly, he measure the height and width and deepness of our sprinter. We then life the Bing bong ball table in to the sprinter carefully. The trainer said he want have some body to train their team in physical and mentally. We then drove back to our apartment to get a Bing bong ball stuff. Later we went back to office quietly. We park our sprinter. Billy asks me to get the Bing bong ball stuff and out jacket and ask Anderson for help. I when and I tell Anderson to help. I went for a zip of water. Later we carry our heavy big Bing bong table make to the training area. We move few kayaka and table and gym equipment. We then when to find out what happen to hour winner boat. We find out that the boat sponson was squach of two-piece of matel and was destroy. It is a very expensive boat. When I am working on the blog a bell ring from the back. It is something for Lampo I went out and gives the box to Lampo. He said that he needs a hammer so I went for it. Billy ask me to when up and get the hammer back or it will stay there forever. So I when up and get it. Afterword, Billy tells me to go to the treadmill for 90 minutes. It is tired but I feel good. I past the writing test. I am happy.

Calvin

Today I went to Monticle for some good weight training and some cardio workout. However I did not expect Billy to have brought a table tennis table, so I spent most of the time helping Billy and Vanessa set it up. It was a pretty fun time building it, the table was also very expensive. I also got the chance to use Billy’s paddle. After he told me that it costs 600 dollars I didn’t want to touch it anymore. After the fun I had more fun, this time however I was on the bike for 45 minutes. It seemed like a long time as time passed it seemed harder and harder, I guess that I need more cardio training after all. I hope that in the future would get the chance to pay the table tennis more, which I have heard increases your reflexes. So that’s all for today, I hope Michaels coming back soon. You hear that Michael we got table tennis now too. Muahahahaha. Also Edwin’s mental and Physical capabilities have improved significantly after Billy got the weights and exercise machines. Edwin seems much more focused now and less immature like he use to be. I hope he will continue improving so he can get into Robert Land Academy.

2 comments:

  1. Edwin,
    Mom is happy to read your blog with so much details. Please stay well and continue to be good. By the way, Perla Che Che sent you her birthday wishes on your b-day. Add oil dear.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seemingly Edwin enjoys doing gym since a few years ago~ Or else, Edwin will not be happy to train in this way :)
    The table tennis table looks very nice and professional, and hopefully there'll be more indoor varieties for you guys during the winter blasts! You guys are lucky man~ I really want to come... but not now :S Probably see you 2 years later lah~

    ReplyDelete