Wednesday, September 28, 2011

28 Septmber 2011 - Billy got sick!!!



















Edwin Cheung

Today I woke up at 6:00 I brush my teeth and got change really for today training. I waited for sometime. The sun not up not much cloud, it will quiet cool. Till 8:00 am Billy came to the apartment told me that He got sick, he ask me to wait in his apartment for some time afterword I decide to ask Billy if I can walk to Monticle head quarter by myself. Billy was a bit worries my safety. I watch Die Hard 2 at the apartment while I was waiting. Billy finally let me walk to the office myself. When I walked down to the office. The temperature is around 18c. It is autumn. The day was cool. It is a very relaxed to walkout side. There are many cars on Woodbine Street and highway 7. People park their cars and ready to work. When I reached there is about 8:45pm. After I reached to the office and got change and ready for my first part of P.T. after I did some stretching, I go on the treadmill to ruined for 99 minutes. The max speed is 6.0 and the minimum speed of 3.8. After I finish my treadmill run I did 30 sit up, leg lifting for 30 and wide/narrow life for 30 times and some push up. Afterword I got changed and I do my blog for the morning. I felt good. After I finish doing my blog I went to eat lunch. I ate 3 peaches, 2 bananas, 3 beef cheese sandwich and a box of soymilk. I felt really full. I felt energy up but I am too full to have a P.T for now. I went for a nature call. Afterword I studied a spelling test for Friday. Anderson teach me how to work on my was and present tents during my blog time. I have 3 day to study. Calvin comes in to office. I will do some more cardio P.T later. Later we did P.T with Calvin. I did half and hour for to different activated. I did the cycling machine for 30 minutes and the walking machine for 30 minutes afterword. We did the blog for today afterword I clean the garbage for today and I will walk to the apartment.


Calvin Su

Today at Monticle I was unhappy to see that Billy was sick today, so in general I only did cardio and a bit of weight training today. I did about 45 minutes of cardio and 20 minutes of weight training. So far today has been good but not as great as I expected.


Alastair Yu:

(I think we all need a grammar lesson) Anyways, like Calvin, I came to find Billy gone because of a sickness. Calvin had just left, however, Edwin was still here. I played some ping-pong with Edwin before he left, and then I tried to set a record with the bench press, keyword is “tried”, II didn’t manage to set a new record sadly, but I knew I hadn’t gotten to that point yet. Anyways, a little while later, Anderson came and played some ping-pong with me, and taught me how to smash. I got a lot better playing with Anderson. After that we did some weightlifting. He taught me some techniques that I could use to train key muscles, ones that would help me in my life. After that, everyone commented on how much I was sweating…

2 comments:

  1. Get well soon, Billy! :D
    I like the way you take initiative to keep up your routine by choosing walking to HQ, Edwin! Besides, I found it interesting that Edwin you are able to spot the surroundings when you are walking! That's good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Calvin and Alastair:
    Work hard for setting up new records and make a breakthrough again! :D
    Good luck~

    ReplyDelete