Thursday, September 29, 2011

29 September 2011 - More training!!!
































Edwin Cheung

It was a good evening; I walk back to apartment from Monticle office. The weather is rainy and cloudy. Most of the people were walking from home and the traffic is really heavy on highway 7 and Woodbine. Afterword I reach home for an hour. Walking in a medium constant speed. After I reach the apartment, I went back to my apartment to take a bath. Afterword Billy asks me to eat dinner at his house. Billy is sick; he still cooks dinner for me. At the sometime I watch at Chinese movie. It taking about ww2 japan and china conflict. Afterword I went back to my apartment brush and sleep.
Today I wake up at 6:00am I change and get really for my training. Billy has to do some business so he went out longer than it should be. For 2 hours I didn’t make my bed. During the drove to the Monticle head quarter. Billy asks me “ Don’t you want to go to school? I said: I am bad at discipline and I don’t want to school. After I reach to the office I started my cardio training for along long time. While Billy taking to my mommy and Dad about I don’t want to go to school no more. Billy tells me that I have to come stronger my body and stealth my mind. Starting from this morning everything is gong terribly wrong in many sauce of way. I feel like I am alone in the world and I am struggle everything from the start to the middle. I lost everything. Friends, family, and trust. I felt that I have lost. I know there a lot of people spending a lot of time and hard work to help me take care of me in much different way. I found that it is very hard to stop being lazy. I spend a lot of time in the treadmill and so. I felt lost. Billy is trying hard to help me to cure my bad habit. Everything SUCKS. I know you guys help me for a better future. I really suck at my mind some time. This is terrible. After I finish doing my many P.T, I went for lunch for sometime. I ate rice with plat meat and Chinese sausage. I was really taste but I always eat so slow? He tell me that me because I don’t have the to ate your lunch. And he said that you couldn’t ever be more when you ate your lunch. Later I went to write about what happen last night and what happen today. Billy said you never have any pressure in life, so you never find any meaningful and success in life. I don’t know what to said. I should think when I don’t something. For example, when I am in the treadmill I tend to be more focus. I have run the treadmill if I can’t write the whole paper write now. After I went to run for the treadmill for 2 and half hour. I can’t feel my leg at all. I feel that my hands losing blood. Both my hand and my feel like muscle cram or something. My hand is felt cool. My can’t not feel my leg. But my head and whole body feel excellent after a long long long run and I want to do more. I did about 7-hours on the treadmill. Billy gave me a Military Uniform. Tomorrow Anderson teaches me how to dress and clean my shoes?

3 comments:

  1. I hate being lazy too, Edwin :) Don't give yourself any excuses, just don't let your life stop! Make it beautiful, make it colourful! Actually, doing PT is a really really good start for your change of life. Furthermore, you've been doing good since this summer. However, yet importantly, you can't give up yourself in education. Education, as Billy says, 'is the only way out of ignorance and darkness'. Therefore, if you think you are 'alone', then go to have some school life after your Monticle training! Once you've entered RLA, you will feel school life different from the past.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete