Friday, September 30, 2011

30 September 2011 - Last day of the month, finally Friday






























Edwin Cheung

Today I wake up at 6:00am Billy came to our apartment door and tell me to sleep longer and woke up at 8:30am. I slept for an other 2 hours. It almost time, so I made my Bed, Brush my teeth and get changed. We head out at bout 8:45am. The weather was really cloudy. The temperature is really cool. During the drive to the Monticle head quarter. Billy asked me “Did you throw the dinner out last night?” I don’t know what to said. I know that I ate most of it my dinner. It is rice, roast beef, vegetables and Chinese sausages. I throw a little bit of it. Billy asked me if I throw the chicken couple weeks ago. I did throw the chicken some how. It cost Billy 21 dollars. After I reach to the office I wrote the blog. I know that Billy never charge me for training money and never Stop helping me. My Mom only pays for food and part apartment living Mouthy payment. The know that Billy helped me in many different way. This 6 mouth Billy teach me a lot. I know that Billy have a lot of worked to do beside taking care of me, his wife, his dog. I know that he worked very hard to take care of us. He got many work to do. I almost finish my morning blog. Billy asks me to go for Breakfast. I ate 3 bananas, a bowl of strawberry, 250 mL 3.25% milk and some fried bean. It is really tasty. Afterword I went to write my blog about what I ate this morning. Billy tell me to get change and really for my P.T. Afterword I start running on the treadmill. The setting is on an intervals form, Max speed of 4.8 and at an average speed of 3.8. I ran for 90 minutes. Afterword Billy tell me to get change and went to ate lunch with Billy. I ate 2 banana, 3 bread with cheese with roast beef. 250 mL 3.25% milk. During lunch Anderson tell to ate quicker, because In Robert Land the time is really tight and you have to ate quiet. When I am almost finish. Billy gave me 45 mins to eat. Billy tell me that I am late or do you want to go to the treadmill. Billy tell me that I got to ate more faster. Billy ask me to go to his room for something. I sit in there for sometime. Afterword, Billy went to a site, they said that what is Canji teaching us. I said the tick to balance learn teamwork. I said “ Yes, Maybe.” They said that the school travel was really beautiful. Billy said what do you think? I did not said mush that time. Afterword I went back on to type my blog. When I am typing my blog Billy suddenly come by and ask me are you tired, I said I am not, I am not. I am not.” Billy said can help me if I am tired. So he pressures some painful spot on body. Somehow I feel good. Billy said drink some water. I drink some. Afterword I feel really sick. When I rish to the bathroom. I went to have a nature call. My Stomach is really going Big and I feel really want bad. I feel like thronging up. When I am in the bathroom I through up and I felt sick afterword. I learn that drink too mush water in you stomach will be really painful. I don’t drink mush water at all. So I got dry lips and Billy ask me to drink all the time. Because that I ate two banana before I drink some water. So I felt like thronging up. Later if I don’t finish my Blog IN time I have to do more P.T and I feel I did too mush P.T for the day because it all most friendly. I should have a break. I felt sorry to my self If I don’t finish my blog in time. Michael is right Micheal no worry I will be find In here. Thank Vivian for adding oil … thank for everthing. I know that Billy Is having a lot of hard time with me. But Sometime I felt like I can’t do anything to help. Sometime I felt helpless to Billy. I don’t know what to do sometime. i know that things hard not going well this time and I felt really bad. I just think I should have a better holiday!?
Forchaninly. I have to do more training to strong my mind. I have to go on the treadmill for another 91 mins. I feel like I change my name because I don’t know why! I feel that I have to be independent and take responsibility from now on and no more screw up. I want to go scholl badly now. I don’t want to go back to Hong kong because I don’t want to be back where I was. I a, going to be good. I am going to be strong. I am goint to be great. I am no more mess up. I have learn to think before I talk. Now you see how I screw up. I owe Billy so much, his time and money. I need to be good to repay him. I need to be storng. I am a strong man. I will change and you will see. Thank you for everyone support and help. I will be beeter next week. I will be stronger nxt week.

Alastair Yu:

Today I arrived here at Monticle at 4:00, and I arrived to see Edwin and Billy talking about Edwin’s P.T. schedule. Apparently he said he did two P.T. sessions today, but Billy thought he did one, I don’t really know, but they started getting a long discussion about life and stuff, while running on the treadmill. During the talk, (I was on the bike) Edwin commented that he wanted to change his name, including his last name. I’m not too sure why.

4 comments:

  1. yo Alastair, what's the position you are holding when doing the bench press? Does it help building up your abdominal too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael, it is easy on your back when you doing the bench press like Alastair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mom has been reading your blog everyday. pl be good and do not give up.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I won't give up..... I will be good. I love you Mom..........

    ReplyDelete