Tuesday, September 27, 2011

27 September 2011 - It is a better day!





























Edwin Cheung

Today I wake up at 5:30am. Billy tells me to change my shoes because of better for hygiene and last longer. And we left the building at 6:00am. During the drive to the office Billy tell me “ Canadians are hard working people they wake up early example “there are many cars on the road at 6:00am”. When we reach to the office Steve just finish his P.T I when to change my P.T gear I drink 250 mL 3.25% milk before my exercise. I start with my for my First 99 minutes on the treadmill on a level of intervals Max of 5.0 and minimum is 3.8. Billy said: Mom Send me a mail: don’t ask me to eat too much it because I mix up food so I get the Billy ask me to start writing note is better for your future. I have a few stop when I am treadmill because I didn’t answer the question correctly. I finish my first part of gym at 8:45pm. Later, I went back to change and really for the day. After I finish my first part of gym, we then have tasty breakfast. We ate bun with Margarine and bun with Margarine with egg and 250mL 3.25% milk. I felt really full after eating the breakfast. I feel leg felt really tired. After finished my 99 minutes running we to study for my writing test. After I finish the study test we when to pick up something for Lampo. Afterword we when to Costco to buy what I need to ate next few days. We buy 2 x 24” pizzas, 2 bag of Banana, 1 bag of cheese, 1 box of Tomato, 1 bag of milk, ice cream, bread, watermelon, chocolates and soymilk. After we left Costco we went back to Monticle head quarter. We when back we put some of the food in to the frezech. I eat a sandwich make by Billy. It is tasty. The sandwich had 2 eggs mix with Rose beef with cheese. I have 3 piece of watermelon. Billy gave me a big piece of chocolate name Tobleoromen. It is very sweet. I like it badly. Afterword, I when to write the blog about what happen this afternoon. When I am writing the blog, Anderson asks me to write the word test. I have 45 words and I got 8 wrong. It is not that bad but so many stupid mistakes. For example, Sandwiches I wrote Sandwich or Medal is not Matel. Stupid mistake like that will be gone. If I spend more time to think about what I wrote. Today is a very fine day. In afternoon, we when to play Ping-Pong for practice my hands & eyes coordination and more… It was really fun. Afterword we disassemble the Fearthcrafts. We find out a lot of part are damaged and breaks. This is not cool. We have to fix a lot of stuffs and we dissemble the K2 and K1 it takes us along time and we can’t do the second part of P.T training. We need some more maintaining for the K2 and K1 before the next trips. After that I wrote my blog. And I have another pices of Tobleormen chocolate. I will have pizza for dinner.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you guys for helping us disassembling the great-expedition kayaks :D
    Sorry if I have caused any troubles in the kayaks :)
    Take care~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael, there are some damages and miner issues are done from the last assemble (by you). I've ordered new parts from Feathercraft and problems have been fixed. It is okay now. Thanks for your concern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aiyah... still not doing really well in assembling :(
    Billy, it is okay if you can send the bill to me, and I can try to pay you back! (Don't send it to my parents, 'cauz I dun want to cause these kinds of troubles on them :D)
    THX~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michael, there are no charges from Feathercraft. It is covered. Thanks for your offer. No need to worry. I will take care of our Lake Ontario Expedition Boat. Will past on to you when I get old!.

    ReplyDelete