Wednesday, September 21, 2011

21 September 2011 - Endurance training in and outdoor

































Alastair Yu

I joined Edwin around 4:00, when he was doing his jogging/spelling test (he’s still going). Anyways, I warmed up with about an hour of biking on the stationary bike in the gym, and then I went to the weights. Bronson was there too, and he started on some weights. Billy showed me how to do an exercise working the calf muscles. He set me on lifting 180lbs 15 times in total, and then another 15 reversed, and 180 pounds is pretty much my body weight! Next was the pull-down(?) bar, with about 90 lbs. After that, I started on push-ups with the weights, so I would lie down and push weights up. I used about 30 lbs. each hand, and Billy told me that my goal would be to lift my own body weight. Sorry Billy, your weights aren’t heavy enough for that :P. This took me until 6:15. I will not be coming on tomorrow, because I have a band practice.


Edwin Cheung

Today I wick up at 6:00am on the morning. I wear my jeans, t-shirt and jacket and start my day. We went out the apartment and about 6:30am straight. Billy asks me to get change we will start walking. The temperatures around 7 *c. The day is dark and Cloudy and a bit of fog. During the walk we see a lot of different things happening. Through out the walk we see a lot of busy people. There face a very busy and rush. When we were walking, women walk by and hit me. She said why don’t you give away. Billy said she is a very bad temper. So we just keep on walking. We see a lot of Porsche droved by the road most of them are boxster cabriolet, tube and Carrera-S. We then when to a Mercedes Benz car fix service for a zip of water and a toilet break. Billy teacher me how to match when we are walking. I have a hard time doing it. Billy teacher me most of the easy way to do match. Stay aline and follow people foots steps. Also Billy tells me that away bring a pack you never know what happen in tomorrow and the future. afterword we walk back to the office. We walk by Time square mall; we then went to a bakery store. Billy buys 2 soymilk and 2-curry bun, sweet milk bun, bun for our breakfast. Billy read newspaper there too. We stay there for sometime. Afterword, we walk back to the office. During the walk back office I saw a lot of traffic and road contrition. The time we when back to office the sun still shine and there is still some fog. The weather is bad. When I reach to office I have to go for a nature call. I drink some water and have a break for fifteen minutes. We walk about for three hours. Afterword I did the blog, suddenly, Billy tell me that my dad had call me. Dad tells me that have to be good. Start taking notes if you forgot anything. My dad is not sleeped yet. It 11:30pm mom has a sleep already. Later this afternoon I will have a lot of running training to do that will be later. I talk to dad about 15 minutes. Now I have to do some math for the next 45mins. Then I will have lunch. I did some of my math for sometime. We have lunch together, I eat fried beef noodle with soup and soymilk. Billy said if you eat that slow in Robert land I don’t thing you get to eat. I have to learn to eat fester. After I eat lunch Billy said you have to go to the treadmill for the next 3 hours and 20 minutes straight and I have a writing test on the treadmill the same time too. I get change and really. I study my test. Billy set the treadmill for 99 min at the max see of 6 and slow down at 4.8 it going in a interval path. When I almost finish my first 99 minutes run I have a writing test. It got about 24 words. During the run I think pretty quiet so I get a few words wrong. After I finish the first run. I past my test to Anderson. He tells me that I got 2 words wrong. I find that I forgot “unversity” with out an “I” so it got wrong. It should be I “university”. I got the second word wrong too. Then I when back too the treadmill for and other 99mins run. When I am running I feel much easier. After I finish my running I when and clean the dusty that I make from my shoes. Most of the black plastic dusty where crate by my shoes. If I stop scorch it that will not happen. I throw the plastic dirty out side. I just find out the weather has change really fast during the afternoon. It is now raining and raining not stop and I did notice it. Afterwards I get change and start my blogging. Over the next few days It will be raining. Today I feel really good. Because I can feel myself pushing physical and mentally. I just need to use my brain more on everything. Tomorrow I will start packing choose for the different weather condition and needs.

3 comments:

  1. Good Job Edwin. Well done. I am so proud of you. Keep up with your good work. I can see you will be a very strong & successful man in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edwin, Mom is proud of you on the long message that you have written about your day. This made me feel great. Please stay well and add oil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you think Edwin :D You're now getting to be always optimistic... That's a good thing for you because optimistic thinking brings you hope :) Never give up! There's always another way for you~
    BTW, I really want to proof-read your blogs as long as I have free time. Wait for me!!! Do corrections if necessary! Enjoy your training~

    ReplyDelete