Sunday, September 11, 2011

Edwin's Birthday & Our New Workout Studio!!!
































































September 11, 2011 / Edwin's Birthday / Happy Birthday Edwin From all of us!

Alastair:

Today was the return of the Monticle team. We started our “winter training” officially today, rotating between an indoor bicycle, a bench press, a elliptical, and a very high tech version of the bench press, able to do almost all strength exercises. We started the day with about 15 min on each machine, which was a great warm up to the main event- the ultimate weight competition. On the Powertec machine, we started with the bench press competition. Calvin and Billy were the main/only contenders for that one. Next was the shoulder squats, Calvin found it hardest (or so he says) on this competition, and this was also Billy’s weak point. Billy, Calvin, Jacky, and myself were all able to do this one however, with Jacky being the strongest in this exercise. In the end, I found my weak point, which would be my chest and abdomen area, because I never had the equipment to train those parts of my body. I’ll beat Calvin soon enough, however…

Calvin:

It is good to finally come back to Monticle after these few weeks; it feels like a completely different place because of the new equipment. The first thing that stuck out was the fact that there were five new computers in the learning area. Unfortunately I have learned that they weren’t for us but for the Lampo employees. The second thing that surprised me was the new weight lifting equipment that appeared. It all looked so new and expensive. So today we had PT with those new machines, after we celebrated Edwins birthday of course. It was a small party but he seemed to enjoy it very much. During the PT we had fun lifting the weights and trying to challenge each other. Billy and I both lifted 230 LBS. The others also did very well too, they tried their hardest and even my little sister tried. After the training we cleaned up and that about wraps up the day.

Jacky:

Today was the first time in Monticle since school started, and it has been so great to join a program again. We first spent time on Edwins’ birthday and celebrated with cake and drinks. We had a very fun time partying even at such a short period. We than had a very long and fun P.T/exorcise for more than an hour or so. We had various challenges involving one of the many machines we have in storage. We rotated so each of us had time on each machine. I was very tired but very confident and proud of what I accomplished today. I lifted weights I never even knew I could before. After a very long exorcise I enjoyed ever last bit of it and would like to continue it a coupe more times.

Sally:

Today I went to Monticle and it was also Edwin’s b-day we eat cake and after that we had PT and I was very trieding to do but I didn’t much and end up playing with Hazel and at the end.

Edwin Cheung :

Today is my birthday. I have to start not giving up. I know that many people are supporting me in many way. I have to get to Robbert Land in someway. When we do during training I have a had time cycling, because once you stop all the momentum us gone. I need to start trying not to give up so eazy. This afternoon we did some wair training with the new equipment that billy have perchance. We are the first one to try out it. I have to push myself harder and not acting so stupid. we left 15 min with all the machine. at last we did some wait lifting completion. I find out that I not pushing hard in many different way.

5 comments:

  1. HAPPY B-DAY EDWIN! :D:D:D:D
    HOPE IT'S ONE OF THE BEST EVERRRRRR!
    -Anthony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps. When can i come again?
    -Anthony

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow guys, looks great! Lots of new things in a weeks time! Happy Birthday Edwin, see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anthony, you can come anytime. Please call me and let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your always-support-you buddy - Michael Fung :)September 13, 2011 at 7:30 AM

    Sorry for a belated birthday Edwin!!!Wish you a nice school life in RLA! Work hard buddy and make yourself to be the best! :)

    ReplyDelete