Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Edwin & Calvin - Endurance Training
















Calvin

Today was a very fun day, I worked with Anderson with my workout and had a blast. First we worked out on our chests with bench presses. The second thing we did was also chest but it was a bit different, we used a dumbbell for the exercise. Billy and Edwin were both doing cardio with Edwin doing about an hour of cardio. All of us had a good exercise, I’ll probably be very sore tomorrow. The last thing that I worked on was my abdominals. It was harder then I expected because Anderson put a 45 LBS weight on my chest. I did about 20 of those before I couldn’t do it anymore. I hope tomorrow would be even more fun.

Edwin Cheung

Today was hard day. We start up the day with 15 min slow running. Afterword Billy ask me to clean the gym machines. I forgotted and end up clean up the old computer. We then went to lunch for 1 and half hours. On the afternoon, Calvin came for study and Gym. I write 2 hour for 9 question. I feel bad. Billy ask me to run for 9 km/h for the time I do math. Later I did the cycling for 45 min and have to have and avaerge for 7km/h. then I wrote the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment