Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Edwin & Calvin - Train Hard & Study Hard!!!



























Edwin

Today is a busy day. I start up the day by doing 30mins running on the trackmill. Billy went to check list for some time, He find out that there is a lot of important thing I forgot to write and some very big mistakes. I feel very wrong. Probably I do thing too quick and not pay attention to detail. Later the afternoon we went to first Markham place for lunch. After we ate lunch we head to Costco to buy some utility. We buy a lot of toilet papers and a New Battery pack. Calvin and I change some compter and Calvin learn how to put the battry with the computer.Later we went back to head office. Calvin was here. He need so help on the Math and I did an hour and 15mins PT training.

No comments:

Post a Comment