Thursday, September 15, 2011

Edwin & Calvin - Endurance Training to a New Level





















Edwin Cheung

This morning, we start up with 60 min interval on the trackmill. Afterword I did 50 sit up on batch, weight lifting of 50 times for the weight of 35lb x 2, 45lb x 2 on leg batch for 50 time and Front & back for 50 times. I did gym about an hour and a half. It is a very good start for myself. I feel that my body is shaking after gym and running, but I feel good.
After we do gym, we went to a Chinese Restaurant for lunch. There are a lot of people there. Friend and family. In there, I have eaten chicken leg, Chinese carrot cake, spicy Octopus, and some more Dim sums. Billy tells us from the Newspaper about the downfall of the market effect us and how come people go to war. To life in HK, if you want to rent an office you need to pay $150 HK dollar per sq. foot. ever inch of the office with the cleaning, air con with electricity Bills, Water bills and more. The other article said an England couples brought a world’s most expansive boat. Afterword, we went back to office, Billy asks me to write the blog about the lunch and continue to assemble old Mac connection.
After I eat lunch, Billy asks me to assumable the old Mac Computer and does some update on them. Afterword I do some math for 1 hour and a half. After I finish doing my math. Billy was return from the Bank, He tell me how many minutes did you run for this morning. I said 45. He gave me 3 chances but I still said the same. Later Billy tell me that I have to be responsible for what I said so I have to do 15 minutes more running plus 10 minutes extra run for what I have done.
This afternoon I have a huge mistake when I talk. So I have a 55min cardio interval on a speed of 8 km/h and slower speed for a 5km/h. I feel tired but at the same time I feel good after the run. But it is true that I have to be responsible for what I’ve done and said.
Then I did 10 set of bench press and Back press. Afterword, we clean our gym equipment. We went to eat. I eat a lot for food. 2 cans of pre-cook chicken noodle soup and 2 oranges and a pop. I feel really good after eating it. Billy tell me that this is what soldier eat went they are in war. Afterword I went back to change and write the blog.

Calvin

Today at Monticle I did not expect to do one hundred Reps of Arm curls, bench presses, and Lat-pull downs, Leg presses. I also jogged for 45 minutes and for another 15 minutes. Today’s workout was way more intense than yesterdays, my arms and legs will probably be in much pain tomorrow. Though it was a tough workout I enjoyed it very much because I knew it was good for me. I think that if I continue this training my body would become a very fit one instead of a just fit one. I hope that on Monday I will be doing more cardio instead of weight training, it’ll give me a chance to rest up. Today Billy also gave us some food to eat and it was delicious albeit a bit cold. It was the most delicious meal I ever ate, especially after a workout.

6 comments:

  1. hi from Rita, pl keep up the good efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will do my best Mom.......... See you in HK soon. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool to hear you guys doing gym for one and a half hour!!! I got injured on my knee hurt after the walk, therefore I couldn't do crazy PT like you guys but still I work quite hard in gym and swimming :)
    I feel quite surprised because Edwin started to write more and better than before :D It's really a good start for you :D Keep it up!!!
    BTW, to Calvin: It's quite unexpected to see you on school days! How come you are here? School holidays or half-day school?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michael, thank you for your comment. Edwin has been improved. I have him to write right after he completed a task. So that's why he could write more details. He's PT training is 3 hours a day. 2 hours on the treadmill and 1 hour on weight training! What happen to your knee???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good man! I dun have that much time to do PT~ But anyway I just do the tread mill and skiing, followed by some sit-ups and weightlifting~ I sweat like hell after the ski-training but I pretty enjoy it when I am sleeping during ski-training~ :D
    My doctor said my knee is painful probably because of overusing it in Niagara Fall walk. He said generally when people go to walk for so much distance, they will start drinking Glucosamine powder 6 months before they walk. (According to trainers in the 毅行者)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michael, any substances offer or suggest by your Dr. may good. However, eat healthy is the key. Maybe you ought to consider eat a bit more different kinds of food to strong your body & joints. I personally against any substances non nature made especially drugs. Eat more variety & balance diet, take good care of your body and your body will take good care of you. Are you considering going for 毅行者?

    ReplyDelete