Saturday, August 20, 2011

Final Day - Michael on the way home!!!



























































Michael
After the last dim sum brunch with Monticle family, I had to take the 15:30 flight from Toronto Pearson Airport to Hong Kong, then follows by another dinner or gathering in HK for celebration and farewell with my cousin. It seems like having too much food, but after I had watched a documentary about Navy Seals training, which make those trainees or students insanely do exercise and burn a lot of calories while eating so many food to recover their body. Hopefully I could train up an even strong body and mind to prepare for more achievement.
P.S. This is probably the last chance to upload in Monticle's blog even though I know the ID and password :).
Thank you so much Monticle family, including instructors, students and board members or people who support all of us! Good hygiene, good food, good accommodation, meaningful lectures and experience deep in soul... tons of good things offered by Monticle help utilize my training and thus more easier and quicker to be a better person. Even though I will be participating Monticle's programs three years later, but I will never forget it and still be well-prepared for my final D-day training with Billy after going to university. I will keep it up and three years later, hehe, you will see :D
Take Care Monticle Family! See you a bit!

3 comments:

  1. Take care Michael! And as Jerome says "see you soon!" We'll all miss you and your energy and determination.

    - Tammy

    PS: Stay tuned for the video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care and good luck Michael, we will miss you.


    May e

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Tammy and May e, you guys take care too!
    See you 'a bit'!
    (Sorry for late reply because I'm quite busy right now for the exam)

    ReplyDelete