Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day 29 - NYCCC Session 5




















Anthony
Another NYCCC session, anel this time was activity day where we played dactor dodge ball and kings court. Everyone also decided on a party for Michael because he is leaving the end of the week. Everyone also has to bring $20 for laser tag on, What I think is Friday-Aside from everything that happened. I had a headache the whole time:P

Andy

Aside from planning for our end of season on the Laser quest , there was a lot PT at NYCCC but I didn’t care. (At least that ‘s how PT got it’s name!)

Alastair Yu
Today was relatively meventful day. We started out planning activities for NYCCC. After that we played game checker and chess. During that , we were planning an upcoming laser quest day on Friday to clele brate Michael’s month here in Canada, Michael is going to kayaka trip across lake Ontario and I will be there to welcome back( hopefully).

Jason Wong
Today we were looking up the paintball equipment price because we might go paintballing. We decided to do laser quest because little Edwin cannot do paintball. After Lunch we went to the NYCCC again to play dodgeball game.

Edwin lo

Today I woke up at half past six. Then I went to Monticle to eat the breakfast. After, I cleared the Monticle Then, we find some thing for Michael play at weekend because Michael need to go back to Hong Kong on 20th Aug,11. After we finished to find the game, We had a lunch to eat. After, I went to NYCCC to play some ball games 

Edwin Cheung

Today, we did a Basic clean up on the office and we go to NYCCC to do some PT games . then we did the blog and Michael is crossing Lake Ontario. Good Luck. Tonight I will sign some form for my school.

1 comment: